Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No myth polymorph?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
It just occured to me, when I was looking thru pics for possible 'fake' spell ideas for the wiz central forum, that Myth is the only school with no polymorph.
Why is this? And does anyone have any ideas?

All of the other polymorphs are based on enemies in the game:
(and the element schools have 2 polymorphs )

Ice: Gobbler or Colossus
Storm: Cat Bandit or Storm Elemental
Fire: Draconian or Fire Elemental
Life: Treant
Death: Ninja Pig
Myth: NONE
Balance: Mander

So based on what we've had to fight in the game, I'd say for a myth polymorph we should have either a Minotaur or Talos or even a Cyclops so long as the spells are decent like Stun all enemies, 2 pip troll hit that also casts the myth trap, taunt all (even tho i'm not crazy about that spell, but if the myth polymorph has that he also has to have a decent amount of health), myth blade and trap, and 2 other types of single attacks of various pip cost, 1 pip and 3 or 4 pip, maybe a 4 pip single attack frog spell that the school pet humungofrog has and a 1 pip minor damage sword hit... idk i'm kinda bad with ideas so please share yours. I'd love feedback on this thx :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
This subject first came up in the Dorms back on Feb 25, 2011. To date there still has not been a Polymorph for Myth created. That message also suggested a Minotaur. Talos would be good too.

I am not to keen on a Cyclops as a morph after using the spell so much on my young myth wizard. Although she is only level 34 at the moment.

But I agree, it is only fair to have a Myth Polymorph since we have all the others.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
TarynHeart wrote:
It just occured to me, when I was looking thru pics for possible 'fake' spell ideas for the wiz central forum, that Myth is the only school with no polymorph.

So based on what we've had to fight in the game, I'd say for a myth polymorph we should have either a Minotaur or Talos or even a Cyclops so long as the spells are decent like Stun all enemies, 2 pip troll hit that also casts the myth trap, taunt all (even tho i'm not crazy about that spell, but if the myth polymorph has that he also has to have a decent amount of health), myth blade and trap, and 2 other types of single attacks of various pip cost, 1 pip and 3 or 4 pip, maybe a 4 pip single attack frog spell that the school pet humungofrog has and a 1 pip minor damage sword hit... idk i'm kinda bad with ideas so please share yours. I'd love feedback on this thx :)

I'm pretty sure that Gobbler is the myth polymorph...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Hawk337 wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:

Hawk337, you need to go check that again. Gobbler is Ice.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Hawk337 wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:

gobbler is a ice polymorph not myth

the op was right and they should make a myth polymorph

Destiny iceflame level 49 wizard and soon will learn polymorphs

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hawk337 wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's the Ice polymorph...

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:

If they made another polymorph, most wizards wouldn't even have any more training points to use it. Maybe from gear or a pet would be cool.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
This was my idea for one,

Name: Polymorph Minotaur

Known Moves: Troll Minion, Golem minion, Cyclops minion, Mythblade, Humongofrog, Minotaur, Myth trap

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Maximo2000 wrote:
This was my idea for one,

Name: Polymorph Minotaur

Known Moves: Troll Minion, Golem minion, Cyclops minion, Mythblade, Humongofrog, Minotaur, Myth trap

I like the Mythblade, Trap, and two spells. However, I think having minions is a waste of time for a Polymorph. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, Maximo. I'm just stating that we all already have minions, depending on what levels we are. I think that having spells would be a better idea. Ones that do damage, even if it's not a lot. I trained in the Gobbler and Mander and I completely regret that, now. I purchased a few morphs in Celestia, just to check them out and they're great. The Cat Ice Morph is a good one and so is the Life Tree. But the Gobbler doesn't do anything and neither does the Mander. I wish I could take back those two training points.

For Myth though, the blade, trap, Minotaur and Frog are great ideas. Maybe even a taunt of some kind or what we'd get from a myth staff. And after reading this again, I can add something. Some of us higher ranked wizards remove older spells to make room for the new. What about a troll spell, and maybe even a golem coming out to smack them with their wand? Or, like the Snowman, throwing a piece of wood at the target? Being a myth myself, as my first character, I'm trying to come up with ideas, too. I'm just not that great with my imagination, coming up with ideas. But I just think the whole Minion idea is not a great one, that's all. When we morph into these creatures, we want them to do something, right? It's a shame though, that when we DO morph, we can't bring up any of our regular cards or treasure cards. Anyway, have a great holiday!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Okay, I know I was the last to reply but---I'm still wondering why there is no Myth Morph yet. I've trained in the tree now, and plan on doing the Colossus, and both Elementals. None of them, however, are Myth. What's the reasoning behind this, KI? Can someone answer this, please? I don't want to hear that Myth isn't as important, or that the school isn't as great as say, Death or Life. Trust me, I thought that for a long time. Now? I LOVE Myth. I'm glad that's what I created, for my first Character.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
I think the ninja pig should be myth, in mooshu most of the pigs are myth.
Death should be something else, like banshee or something along those lines.