Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday wreath in crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
This is not a game issues but the crown shop has new holiday items for sale in the crown shop. The holiday wreath does not work it won't hang on any wall inside or outside or the door I just thought I would pass that on, not sure how to let KI know about the glitch. P.S.love the tree I was hoping it would be here, I had wanted it to be a freebie but glad I could buy it anyway

Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
Yes having the same issue with the holiday wreath. Hope it's fixed soon.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Ok glad im not the only one I now have three useless wreaths I bought them befor i relized they dont work. I do love the lights and snowman and the tree though!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
May 12, 2009
I'm glad I wasn't only one to have this glitch with Wreath. I thought I might be doing something wrong. I also made mistake of paying Crowns for a Xmas Tree and Wreath before realizing that you could also pay Gold! Waste of valuable Crowns, but I was so excited about getting a Xmas tree to place in House that I didn't notice.

Now I bought several trees and placed them around a Large fountain outside at my Watchtower Hall, and one inside next to Santa's Workshop (Male and Female Santa suits on Mannequins, Crafting stations, and Elf pets).

Looks great but hope KI fixes Wreath glitch soon so I can hang a couple of those up too!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010

Same problem and I did send a note to KI about it. I will wait and see what they say. I got the tree, gifts, wallpaper, hanging mint and have no problems with them. Good luck all. Angel

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Same here. Just came to check if anyone else was having the same problem.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I am having the same problem. I was wonder if it was just me but i know now that it is not. Is there anything to do about it???

Champion
May 03, 2011
Me too--my son gifted me a wreath for my Watchtower Hall, and I can't find anyplace it will hang. I tried to shift it to other characters and use the walls in other houses, but no go. Too bad, it's pretty and festive-looking.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I have the same problem. I submitted a bug report to support and asked to fix it or give me my money back. I have the same problem with the free string of lights. Frustrating!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I to am having trouble with it. Ive tried placing it on many walls and objects. Has anyone gotten it to work? If so how? Thanks!

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yes, please fix the wreath so we can hang it in our houses. I can't even hang one on the wall, much less the door. Oh and any way we could get the lights to hang at the top of the walls or at least the upper third? Mine hang about half way down the wall. I can't even get them above the fireplace.

With last nights update, you can now place the wreath.

Unfortunately, once it's on a wall you can't click on it to pick it up or move it.

The next update will fix this but I don't know when that will be.

As a work around, you can pick it up by opening your attic and clicking the House tab. Find the wreath under wall hangings and select move to backpack.

Arthur

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
I have the same problem. I submitted a bug report to support and asked to fix it or give me my money back. I have the same problem with the free string of lights. Frustrating!

I didn't have this problem with the lights, however you do need a large wall space to hang it.
Also on a side note I found I couldn't "glitch" the wall hangings off the wall. This is true for the lights, snowflakes (both sizes), and wreath (of course atm the wreath can't be moved after placement anyway.) Since "glitching" isn't a true issue with KI I am sad I can't use the outside ice throne room in the Hrundle Forjd house to hang my lights on the house.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Arthur Wethersfield wrote:
With last nights update, you can now place the wreath.

Unfortunately, once it's on a wall you can't click on it to pick it up or move it.

The next update will fix this but I don't know when that will be.

As a work around, you can pick it up by opening your attic and clicking the House tab. Find the wreath under wall hangings and select move to backpack.

Arthur

Yes, but, Arthur, if you didnt mind me asking can you put it on your door?