Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for Kingsisle for a new world!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2011
Hey Kinsisle,

I was sitting thinking upon playing Zafaria and leveling up to 70 and I have a great idea for a new world.

World name:- Prehistoria
Enemies:- Triceratops
Pterodactyls
T'Rex's
Iguanodon
Stegosaurus

There is so much you could do with this idea! Dino Pets, pet food, new spells, and mounts and even new homes. I hope you think about it as I think it would be a awesome world to roam around completing missions! It may even be good to use the same characters out of Marleybone like Professor Winthrop.

Just an idea from a very obsessed player of Wizard 101 :-)

Paige Dragonblood :D
Level 70
School of Life
AKA louisedevilprincess :)

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
This is really awesome! I'd love dino pets and stuff... But I think it could use a better name XD

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
That's such a great idea! I think KI should realy consider this for the next world.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Here is my idea for Kingsisle Entertainment

It first starts out when Headmaster calls you up and asks you about a new world and they need help because the titans have almost come back alive. The Gods (Greek Mythology) have heard about you saving the other world of the spiral, and they need your help. When you head to the world you get to a camp called "Camp Half Blood" (got it from a book, hope it's okay). You speak to the Headmaster of the camp and he tells you whats the problem and he also thinks that the Gods cant handle the Titans alone. Sooner or later you'll end up in a Roman camp (don't have a name yet) and they tell you about how their enemies with the Greek camp. Somehow you persuade both camps that if they don't work together the Gods will be no more and then the world. Once the Titans risen ; Wizards, Greek Demigods, Roman Demigods and also, The Gods have a war between The Titans. Hopefully you'll win but after that there's another problem the earth goddess (forgot her name), becomes angry with her children and once again war has broke, and once again; Wizards, Greek and Roman Demigods, don't forget the Gods must work together again. But the Gods are to stubborn and don't want to.

I don't have anything from there but, thanks for lisening

-Samuel DarkFlame-

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
I think that's an awesome idea for a new world! Love that idea! I'll maybe think about something else and post it later :)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Sammie231 wrote:

It first starts out when Headmaster calls you up and asks you about a new world and they need help because the titans have almost come back alive. The Gods (Greek Mythology) have heard about you saving the other world of the spiral, and they need your help. When you head to the world you get to a camp called "Camp Half Blood" (got it from a book, hope it's okay). You speak to the Headmaster of the camp and he tells you whats the problem and he also thinks that the Gods cant handle the Titans alone. Sooner or later you'll end up in a Roman camp (don't have a name yet) and they tell you about how their enemies with the Greek camp. Somehow you persuade both camps that if they don't work together the Gods will be no more and then the world. Once the Titans risen ; Wizards, Greek Demigods, Roman Demigods and also, The Gods have a war between The Titans. Hopefully you'll win but after that there's another problem the earth goddess (forgot her name), becomes angry with her children and once again war has broke, and once again; Wizards, Greek and Roman Demigods, don't forget the Gods must work together again. But the Gods are to stubborn and don't want to.

-Samuel DarkFlame-
Hi, I know what book your talking about, it's one of my favorites lol but a few problems. 1. In order for it not to be stealing an idea, Kingsisle would have to get approval from the author, Mr. Riordan. No guarantee that that would happen. 2. Remember the mixed reactions when they did the Selena Gomez questline? Imagine what would happen if a lot of players didn't like this crossover either. If it were to be a world, it would have to be optional with minor incentive at the end, maybe for levels, oh, 50+ lets say? Perhaps you would get a rae pet or wand or something. Anyways, I'm sorry if i upset you, I wouldn't mind seeing it in game, but it might be better toned down to a side quest series in an Olympian type themed world (which is inevitable, it's been suggested so much lol). Maybe you have to save a Satyr by the name of Clover (get it? lol).
I can picture that in my quest helper: Defeat Shadow Legionnaires and collect Shredwave (another pun xD). Or talk to Perseus Johnson lol.

Cya in the Spiral

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
kublai987 wrote:
This is really awesome! I'd love dino pets and stuff... But I think it could use a better name XD
Yeah like:Antiquia(i can do better but i can't figure out a better name rite now)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I think Prehistorica would be nice.So would the Olympian one, but I kind've want to have a world where you could enroll in.Like Wizard City, but you would be able to choose. Then you could also make Wysteria and Dragonspyre an option.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
OMG I am an obbsesive gamer. I'm Hannah GoldenRiver, Balance, level 38.
I have a good idea:
(This might kinda seem like another world)
World name: I don't know, can someone help me on this?!
Pets: Raven Birds, Oriole Birds, and other kinds.
Spells: Most like birds and insects like I have a spell Idea: Pip cost:7 pips.
Spell name: (Help, I dont know either)
It looks like maybe A giant bird, kinda like phionex, it should be to all enemies, more like 400-525 damage. And it could like bite the enemy or something. I'm so excited for a new world. :D

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
The prehistoric world sounds great! KI if you make this plz slow down the exp gain! thank you, Ronan wyrmancer. :)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Nice idea.
I would just change the name though, its kind of lengthy.
I would love to fight with a T-rex. :-)

Austin HexHammer
Sorcerer
Lv. 64

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
awesome idea it is really cool but it could use a cooler name though

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
I'm tired with underwater stuff so I thought about it and I came up with Legendaria a place with Greek gods and mystery. You have to be level 50 to play. The evil person in this story is Medusa when she awakes she wants revenge on the city Athens for putting her to sleep. Now she is back and she creates her army by turning creatures to stone and basically uses them as puppets. You need to seek out the big three Zues Hades and Poseidon to gain some of their power to defeat Medusa.

Enemies:
stone Minotaur
stone Cyclops
peridiot humungofrog
cave blood bat and many more.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Sammie231 wrote:

-Samuel DarkFlame-
nice idea though in the other books the roman camp is called camp jupiter

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I have another IDEA!! :D
It starts out when the headmaster tells you to deliver a package to Niles, the balance tree in Krokotopia. When you journey to Niles, he tells you to open the package for him. Suddenly, the screen looks up when there is a giant sandstorm coming over you. After the 'loading' screen, Niles transforms into
an old krokotopian. You are in a dusty Krokotopia-like island. Niles says, "That package contains a powerful magic source. He will take you to..." but before he finishes his sentence, the island shrinks and you fall of the edge. You fall into a net which tangles you. Then it blows you off to a world where a giant spider meets you. His name is Spyrok. (Sp-ie-roke) He tells you, "Don't worry, _____ (out loud he says, 'young wizard') , I don't bite." You look around confusingly. Then he pulls you into battle with a smirk. He says, "You didn't think I wasn't going to battle you!? Mwahahahaha!" he's a rank 10.

How do you like that so far?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Sammie231 wrote:

-Samuel DarkFlame-

um i like the idea but i have to admit it kind of copies the percy jackson series but other than that i think it is a great idea the KI should consider!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
J1i1k1 wrote:
I have another IDEA!! :D
It starts out when the headmaster tells you to deliver a package to Niles, the balance tree in Krokotopia. When you journey to Niles, he tells you to open the package for him. Suddenly, the screen looks up when there is a giant sandstorm coming over you. After the 'loading' screen, Niles transforms into
an old krokotopian. You are in a dusty Krokotopia-like island. Niles says, "That package contains a powerful magic source. He will take you to..." but before he finishes his sentence, the island shrinks and you fall of the edge. You fall into a net which tangles you. Then it blows you off to a world where a giant spider meets you. His name is Spyrok. (Sp-ie-roke) He tells you, "Don't worry, _____ (out loud he says, 'young wizard') , I don't bite." You look around confusingly. Then he pulls you into battle with a smirk. He says, "You didn't think I wasn't going to battle you!? Mwahahahaha!" he's a rank 10.

How do you like that so far?

I LOVE that idea!! Maybe after you defeat him, he'd apologize and say something like "I'm sorry but I had to test you, I had to make sure you were strong enough for what lies ahead." and then explain some sort of problem lol :D

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
maybe use one if the eras or periods as a name(not jaurrassic, that is waaaay overplayed. Maybe like creataecia or something like that. :)