Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Austarlian world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
This was inspired by my friend of Forestia. Anyways, the world is called Kanru. and It's plot is:
Long ago, the Kangaroo's made a Black gem to power their city. But Morganth is now trying to steal The Gem and get all the power. Now with the gem being stolen, theirs chaos throughout the big city even spreading to the Outbacks.
The area's are:

Courtney: The commons area of the Kanru. It is a large city with a big bridge and large buildings.

Trading Posts: An old Trade route. There are shop vendors here and this where you meet the Thorny Devils.

The Outbacks: A large,open field of grass,tree's,and rocks and waterfalls. You learn the story of the Dingo's and the Wombat's here.

Temple of The Kangaroo: You see the history of the kangaroo. You learn there violent past and help get rid of their evil queen.

Battle House: So far this is the last area of Kanru. It's in Courtney and you well see Moraganth here.

I well probably add new spells and new area's!

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:
This was inspired by my friend of Forestia. Anyways, the world is called Kanru. and It's plot is:
Long ago, the Kangaroo's made a Black gem to power their city. But Morganth is now trying to steal The Gem and get all the power. Now with the gem being stolen, theirs chaos throughout the big city even spreading to the Outbacks.
The area's are:

Courtney: The commons area of the Kanru. It is a large city with a big bridge and large buildings.

Trading Posts: An old Trade route. There are shop vendors here and this where you meet the Thorny Devils.

The Outbacks: A large,open field of grass,tree's,and rocks and waterfalls. You learn the story of the Dingo's and the Wombat's here.

Temple of The Kangaroo: You see the history of the kangaroo. You learn there violent past and help get rid of their evil queen.

Battle House: So far this is the last area of Kanru. It's in Courtney and you well see Moraganth here.

No, acctually that wouldn't work. That would be coppying KI's Zafaria. That is an african world! Plus, in zafaria, it mentions Avalon. And Polaris. So one of those would be find by me.

-William Deathhead, Transcended Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
wwiill11 wrote:
kyogrestriker wrote:
The area's are:

No, acctually that wouldn't work. That would be coppying KI's Zafaria. That is an african world! Plus, in zafaria, it mentions Avalon. And Polaris. So one of those would be find by me.

-William Deathhead, Transcended Necromancer

How would it copy? Plus I have changeed some stuff in it so. And these are mentioned it hasnt become a real world yet so it might not.