Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for 3 wizards at least lvl 14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2011
to do Grub's dungeon. I'm very new to this game, and have not gotten *any* bites to my trying to get help for this dungeon. Let me know here, and what time zone you're in so I can try to work out meeting with you. I'd like you to PM (private message) me, but I can't figure a way to do that heh.

Just In case it works, I'm Haley Rainbowmancer in the game.

Thanks in advance for *any* info on this matter that you can give me

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Delnara777 wrote:
to do Grub's dungeon. I'm very new to this game, and have not gotten *any* bites to my trying to get help for this dungeon. Let me know here, and what time zone you're in so I can try to work out meeting with you. I'd like you to PM (private message) me, but I can't figure a way to do that heh.

Personally I did Sunken City at a higher level, I believe the lowest was in the 20's, it is not required to leave Wizard City so I waited until I was a little more advanced to conquer it and needed less help. Waiting also lets you gather higher ranking spells to use which will help shorten the battle time a bit.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Delnara777 wrote:

I didnt do Sunken City until i was around levels 38-48 (Lol? )
on my Death. I knew all of the creatures but the Myth Ghost and Grub's Fire Scarecrow Minions were Death but the Primary reason was because i think Sunken City is boring, low XP and too much Effort. The Secoundary reason is that im Death and i gotta load the Prisms for a 1,000 Health Boss oh no im too lazy lol. But on my First Wizard i sadly did Sunken City at Level 14 on my Fire Wizard not knowing how much Health my old pal Grubby had.

I do not plan on doing Sunken City on my Theurgist

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 32 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Defender
May 01, 2011
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I could meet you at 6 Eastern time in the realm Wu.

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 30)
Sorcerer

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Delnara777 wrote:

I am can meet you also in WU at 8 pm eastern and my name is Autumn Stardreamer and I am level 35

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Just thought it was funny. Everyone is posting about how hard it is to do Sunken City and how they did it like at level 40 but I recently did it on my level 16 life, with one friend level 16 myth. It was very hard, I escaped with just 100 health, but I did it! It didn't like it much though, I kept getting randomly sucked off the sidewalk into duels. I'm not planning to go back for quite some time!