Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When can you enter MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010

Hello all...

I'm lvl 37 and have finished the Wizard City, Krokatopia, Wysteria and everything I can find in Marleybone, except 2 dungeons. I don't want to do the dungeons solo, but is that what I need to do to open Mooshu? I'm tired of Marleybone and want to move on... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
hcmrbrhod11 wrote:

Hello all...

I'm lvl 37 and have finished the Wizard City, Krokatopia, Wysteria and everything I can find in Marleybone, except 2 dungeons. I don't want to do the dungeons solo, but is that what I need to do to open Mooshu? I'm tired of Marleybone and want to move on... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Be a bit more specific on the 2 dungeons please. If it the dungeons it would most likely be "Big Ben" or The Lab.

~VisionZ an OG 08 Member reason not on account, I think it is not working lol.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
hcmrbrhod11 wrote:

Hello all...

Chris

In 2 Dungeons, Do you mean the Two Clocktowers? Or One clocktower and Bigben?

......Or even the IronWorks and Katz lab?

By the way, Kenginstion Park is NOT required. Its a side dungeon. So you don't have to if you dont want too. Despite its two Badges.

Pretty much every dungeon but Kengs and the Original Celestia Spiral Key Dungeon thingys are required.

I also have NO idea what Quest and what Area your on. So here are some quests in Marleybone and such and such.... Lol i dont know.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_Quests

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hcmrbrhod11 wrote:

Hello all...

Chris

I'm guessing those dungeons are what you need. They can be done solo with proper planning and porting. I solo most of the time.
Here are all the main-line story quests you need to move on:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_Storyline_Quests

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
dude you gotta do all the dungeons except one. look at my responce it should help you out. :D 8)

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
Hi: I have the same problem of being stuck. I managed to get to Mooshoo by helping out a frind, and I did some quests there--but after I levelled up to 38, I went back to WC for instructions, was told to go to Mooshoo for mandrake root, but the new world doesn't show up in my list! Does this seem right?

I have tried to complete the clock-towers on Marleybone solo, but can only get so far, and then get stuck.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
hcmrbrhod11 wrote:

Hello all...

Chris

If you are talking about 2 dungeons then you mean Counterweight West and Big Ben. So in my opinion just keep going at it!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You must go into Big Ben and defeat Meowiarity and do all the storyline quests that are inbetween before you can reach Mooshu. All of the storyline quests. By the way, Kengsition park is just optional. Side quest is all.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
To get to Mooshu you must beat Marleybone . I know that sounds a bit vague, but I will tell you something. I have made it to mooshu . What you do is beat all of Big Ben. You need to be tough to beat Meowiarty, so bring your best friends, and your best equipment! You are welcome for the advice, and good luck!!! I will look like the face to the right if you do not like the advice!!! :-o :D

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
you enter Mooshu when you defeat Big Ben in Marleybone and then you go talk to Merle Ambrose and he gives you the Spairal key .

Defender
Dec 31, 2011