Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus for every school.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I finally realized there is a colossus for every school. Regular ice colossus, magma colossus, rain colossus, balance colossus the sand colossus, life colossus earthwalker, myth talos, (now death has no colossus so I am just going to use the one that's made of obsidian with green eyes and green light around the edges of its body). I think it is the only creature,minion, and spell in the game that comes in all different types so I think they should make a mutation spell and hide it some where in zafaria and it would turn regular ice colossus into the same type as your school. Here are the effects. Ice (no mutation), fire magma colossus that the fire henchmen has, rain colossus spell that the lvl 40 storm henchmen has, balance[460 balance damage and 2 -25%], life earthwalker spell from the pet, myth gets talos but he does damage [95 myth damage per pip and remove all wards], death (no type if death colossus exists) [ 85 drain damage damage and minus 10% to next healing spell per pip]. and there you have it.