Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need serious help in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Ok so I have been stuck in Dragonspyre for 2 years. I actually quit Wizard101 for those 2 years because I was so confused about the quests. I just recent;y came back and now I am still wondering how I "unlock the second ring."
I really need guidance! Help?

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Okay, I forgot but heres a sugestion, use Quest helper (click on Quest) follow arrow. >_<

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
igivepain wrote:
Ok so I have been stuck in Dragonspyre for 2 years. I actually quit Wizard101 for those 2 years because I was so confused about the quests. I just recent;y came back and now I am still wondering how I "unlock the second ring."

I hope this might help. It is a list of quests for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

And to "unlock the second ring", what quest are you stuck on? It sounds like you might need to "Explore the Necropolis". Is that your quest?

Open your Quest Log file, and look at the quest for Dragonspyre that you are working on. Click on the Dialogue/Information Bubble in the quest box. It is the "question mark" in the upper left corner of the quest box.

This will show you what happened so far in the quest, and it will tell you what you still need to do.

To "explore the Necropolis" for the first time, you must enter it through The Plaza of Conquests. Look at your map in The Plaza of Conquests, and you will see The Necropolis doors at the top of the map. After this first visit, then you can enter The Necropolis throught the portal, just like the other areas.

Hope this helps you.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
8) 8) :-) :)
Honeybee313 wrote:
igivepain wrote:

I hope this might help. It is a list of quests for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

And to "unlock the second ring", what quest are you stuck on? It sounds like you might need to "Explore the Necropolis". Is that your quest?

Open your Quest Log file, and look at the quest for Dragonspyre that you are working on. Click on the Dialogue/Information Bubble in the quest box. It is the "question mark" in the upper left corner of the quest box.

This will show you what happened so far in the quest, and it will tell you what you still need to do.

To "explore the Necropolis" for the first time, you must enter it through The Plaza of Conquests. Look at your map in The Plaza of Conquests, and you will see The Necropolis doors at the top of the map. After this first visit, then you can enter The Necropolis throught the portal, just like the other areas.

Hope this helps you.

Ok, so i am stuck in ds and it wont let me get in the second portal. I tried everything and i need serious help. Please help me. :)