Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multiple Issues Since Zafaria - Coincidence?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Over the past few weeks, I've been having a sort of refresh to the page during battles - screen has a cover of white over it and then looks as if it reconnects to the battle, but I can't see the spells being cast until the round is over -- also when this started, my potion bottles appear empty or full (I keep them full) and sometimes flash intermittently....I also was having issues where when I would grab a health wisp, I would get a health boost of like 21458965874 flash on the screen. Would be nice to have that kind of health! Today, when trying to log on like normal, I got "wizardgraphicalclient.exe not available" or something to that extent. I know very little about programs, but I know the .exe files are the ones that make them run. Deleted program, reinstalled - now I'm getting screens popping up saying I'm being reported for bad language? Conversation bubbles in the middle of my screen when no one is talking...what is going on? This is a 3 month old computer with no issues on Wiz101 prior to Zafaria being launched. Help!!!!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JMHJNH wrote:
Over the past few weeks, I've been having a sort of refresh to the page during battles - screen has a cover of white over it and then looks as if it reconnects to the battle, but I can't see the spells being cast until the round is over -- also when this started, my potion bottles appear empty or full (I keep them full) and sometimes flash intermittently....I also was having issues where when I would grab a health wisp, I would get a health boost of like 21458965874 flash on the screen. Would be nice to have that kind of health! Today, when trying to log on like normal, I got "wizardgraphicalclient.exe not available" or something to that extent. I know very little about programs, but I know the .exe files are the ones that make them run. Deleted program, reinstalled - now I'm getting screens popping up saying I'm being reported for bad language? Conversation bubbles in the middle of my screen when no one is talking...what is going on? This is a 3 month old computer with no issues on Wiz101 prior to Zafaria being launched. Help!!!!!

Altho I have not had your problems I certainly have been having some odd ones. I think the funniest one is when the monsters walked on the safe pathway around me and out of the screen. My biggest problem has been with lag which did start around the time Zafaria was being added, any area that is even slightly populated is to the point where I run over other wizards and get dragged into battle if not very careful.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I have noticed a certian ds quest has a bug every time a new world is added. Coincidence? I think not!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
With more data being pumped through KingsIsle's bandwidth, and it being winter break, the realms are fuller and more connection issues, like you are experiencing, happen. It's standard. More people = More bandwidth bumps and bruises.