Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously? Now there's a sale! grr crown shop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I spent the last 2 days getting mega snack packs and dragon packs (trying for the robe with the draconian morph... and today they put them 50% off. I'm so freaking ticked off right now! I wait and wait and wait for crown shop sales on the stuff I want, but I gave up waiting figuring it may not happen anytime soon and soon as I blow a bunch of crowns they do this. And what the heck with the plant palooza thing, one day I stop in and get a few seeds, then needed to get more crowns, a day later the sale is over already!! I'm about fed up beyond belief with the crown shop. They cant even sell anything decent for holiday decorations, crown shop or regular vendors... where's the holiday wall papers or yard decorations?? The commons gets a decorated tree and yard ornaments but what can we get?? Nothing. We are stuck with the same old wall papers, flooring, furniture that we cant even dye to match our house decor, same old pet names and student names.
Yay, they came out with a new world and new spells, how's about coming up with new housing stuff, new character/pet names or the option to make your own name, and the ability to change your character's looks, hair/face and name...

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
TarynHeart wrote:
I spent the last 2 days getting mega snack packs and dragon packs (trying for the robe with the draconian morph... and today they put them 50% off. I'm so freaking ticked off right now! I wait and wait and wait for crown shop sales on the stuff I want, but I gave up waiting figuring it may not happen anytime soon and soon as I blow a bunch of crowns they do this. And what the heck with the plant palooza thing, one day I stop in and get a few seeds, then needed to get more crowns, a day later the sale is over already!! I'm about fed up beyond belief with the crown shop. They cant even sell anything decent for holiday decorations, crown shop or regular vendors... where's the holiday wall papers or yard decorations?? The commons gets a decorated tree and yard ornaments but what can we get?? Nothing. We are stuck with the same old wall papers, flooring, furniture that we cant even dye to match our house decor, same old pet names and student names.
Yay, they came out with a new world and new spells, how's about coming up with new housing stuff, new character/pet names or the option to make your own name, and the ability to change your character's looks, hair/face and name...

Hi there! I dont know about changing your name, because you might get confused while searching for a friend, for example:

You have a friend named Jenny Windhunter, Brown straight hair and big blue eyes
She changed her name to Julia IceBreeze. Blonde ponytail and small brown eyes

How would you remeber them? I often go by names tho, not looks.

And they did put Christmas items for Crown Shop. But there are some for Gold, too, at least i heard so. Just don't know where

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
The stuff in the crown shop is also available by gold, just click on the gold tab (over on the right side, under the item picture).