Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A penny saved is a penny saved...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I really want the Horned Sweeper and Balance house, but I can't pay for it in Crowns. I need gold, 190,000 of it to be exact. I am level 36 and can acess the following: Wizard City, Krokotopia, MarleyBone, most of MooShu, Grizzleheim (up to Mirkholm Keep) and Wysteria. What is an area I could spend an afternoon farming to get some good items and/or gold? Just to pick up the pace. I can also go to DragonSpyre occasionally when I help my friend, but I can't solo anything there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
eggywig wrote:
I really want the Horned Sweeper and Balance house, but I can't pay for it in Crowns. I need gold, 190,000 of it to be exact. I am level 36 and can acess the following: Wizard City, Krokotopia, MarleyBone, most of MooShu, Grizzleheim (up to Mirkholm Keep) and Wysteria. What is an area I could spend an afternoon farming to get some good items and/or gold? Just to pick up the pace. I can also go to DragonSpyre occasionally when I help my friend, but I can't solo anything there.

I found this guide on the fansite, and he has some pretty good ideas:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13743&highlight=25+000+ways

Hope this helps. :D

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Just keep going on with the game and when you get robes and stuff you can't/won't use then sell them at the Bazaar it's very helpful you can get 5,000 or more there in one trip then you can clean out your bank :-).

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Thanks for the link, and it does have some good info. But does anybody know where would be a good area for me to farm for a while? I just want to spend a few hours getting items I can sell for gold and maybe a couple cool items to keep for later use.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Gonna try Krokotopia today. Hope it works! Marleybone is kind of hard, even now, so Krok should be the opportunity I'm looking for.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
In the ancient burial grounds, you can fight Tomogawa the evil. He drops good items, about 1,000 gold each. I got 17,000-20,00 per hour. The main thing is

DONT SPEND ANYTHING
I got the ice house and a Bengal tiger.
Hope I help

-Blaze WinterBreeze Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
If you have a subscription you should port to someone in celestia and do one of the dungeons with a friend.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Recently I've been going around taking levels around 30 or so into Dragonspyre to farm a few bosses there. I'm not saying I can help you but I've seen several people helping out like that around Marleybone (they go around and ask if anyone wants to farm in Dragonspyre). Go to a busy realm and ask around, see if you can find one. I've helped several people farm so hope this helps.

Maybe you'll even see me around hehe :D

Keep an eye out,
Tara Pixiedust, Level 52 Ice

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Try the Black Widow in Marleybone. Some of the items that boss drops sell for over 2000 gold. It also drops some decent items for that level.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life