Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragons?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
okay I get that it is called dragonspyre because of the Dragons?!
I can't get in yet but I know what it looks like now becuse of my sisiter. Thnx Emma Raincloud! But all the dragons scare me! Especially the first one that talked to me first! It was scary! I know I shouldnt be scared especially because I am a lvl 20, but still! They most scary ones are the ones on the raod! They look very vicious! I gotta go, Bye! :P

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
you mean draconians? yeah if you look at them hard enough they're pretty creepy. especially their voices.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
haha well your going to have to get over that fear because eventually you will have to ride one and hatch one :P

Dont worry have fun with it. It will be fun sooner!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
To some they may be scary, but just remember, the only reason they are attacking you is because Malistaire told them too. If it hadn't been for Malistaire, they might be a bit nicer. It's okay though. Everyone is afraid of something. For example, my friend will scream whenever he sees a Leprechaun. He says it's because they are so annoying. Right...

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Savier456 wrote:
haha well your going to have to get over that fear because eventually you will have to ride one and hatch one :P

Wait. you mean I have to hatch these things? And ride them?? Wait you are a novice wizard. how do you know?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
waterfountain1 wrote:
Savier456 wrote:

Wait. you mean I have to hatch these things? And ride them?? Wait you are a novice wizard. how do you know?

thats his message board ranking

he most likely isnt a novice in game

and yea ya have to hatch one later and even ride one

dont worry the dragon ya ride isnt very scary

Destiny iceflame
level 51 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
waterfountain1 wrote:
okay I get that it is called dragonspyre because of the Dragons?!
I can't get in yet but I know what it looks like now becuse of my sisiter. Thnx Emma Raincloud! But all the dragons scare me! Especially the first one that talked to me first! It was scary! I know I shouldnt be scared especially because I am a lvl 20, but still! They most scary ones are the ones on the raod! They look very vicious! I gotta go, Bye! :P
i was like lvl 20 when i first saw it and i just said "Awesome!" :p

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011