Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cave of Solitude {Major} Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
in the cave of solitude where you have to cross bridges to get to din ho or get to the other side, you can't see the elementals but they can see you and pull you into a fight, you can only put shields on yourself, you can't attack them but they can attack you. they do show up after about 10-15 seconds after the fight starts. you can see the kraken and fight him, trying to exit out and come back puts you back into the fight you just left.

Please Fix Soon

Administrator
This is a known issue - Professor Greyrose warned everyone on this post as well as on the Ravenwood News .

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You can attack them by clicking on their nametags along the top of the screen.

But yes, this is pretty game-breaking.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
wizard2u wrote:
in the cave of solitude where you have to cross bridges to get to din ho or get to the other side, you can't see the elementals but they can see you and pull you into a fight, you can only put shields on yourself, you can't attack them but they can attack you. they do show up after about 10-15 seconds after the fight starts. you can see the kraken and fight him, trying to exit out and come back puts you back into the fight you just left.

Please Fix Soon

bring your minion with you he can atack them. Also use the attack all spells they work to good luck, the area gave me night mares before the glitch :(

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
You can attack them by clicking on their nametags along the top of the screen.

Yes. This has been very helpful and it actually works.
Before I knew this I always used the"log out, wait, log back in" trick to
escape the battle without losing all of my mana.
I really hope they fix the "invisible, then frozen in time" glitch.