Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Level 78 Spells!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I have some ideas for the new level 78 spells! I hope KI will at least take these into consideration.

Fire- Hot! Hot! Hot!- the screen will zoom in like it does in the final battle of Nastrond; your wizard will then go into the middle of the battlefield like when you are using the Lifeforce Blade. You will then charge your power while a red and yellow aura will build up around you and a fiery ball of fire will consume your enemy; a one person attack. It will do about 950 damage plus 350 linger. It will cast a smoke screen on the enemy.

Ice- Chill out!- the screen will zoom in again as it does in Nastrond; your wizard will then go into the middle of the battlefield like she/he does when using the Lifeforce Blade. You will charge your energy while blue and white aura builds around you. Then, a block of ice will incase the enemy, a one person attack, doing 300 damage plus 400 linger, casting a Ice bubble around the battlefield.

Storm- Shocking isn't it?- Once again, the screen will zoom in as it does in Nastrond; your wizard will go into the middle of the battlefield like she/he does when using the Lifeforce Blade. Your power will build up, a purple and yellow aura will build up around you. Lightning will completely consume all of your targets, an all-to-enemy attack. Your enemies bodies will be crackling with electricity, doing 1700 damage, and casting a stormblade upon the caster.

Life- Master of Nature- Again, the screen will zoom in as it does in Nastrond; your wizard will go into the middle of the battlefield like she/he does when using the Lifeforce Blade. You will smirk, and your power will build up, a white and green aura building around you. You will extend your hand out to your enemies, and vines will then wrap around all of your targets, an all-to-enemy attack. The vines will squeeze your enemies, doing about 1200 damage, and a lifeblade to the caster.

Myth- Lend me your blades!- The screen will zoom in like it does in Nastrond, and your wizard will go into the middle of the battlefieldlike she/he does when using the Lifeforce Blade. Your power will build up, a blue and yellow aura building around you. Little Minotaurs will appear and circle your enemy, a one person attack, they will take their blades away and the blades will be placed on you, doing 600 damage.

Death- That is rightfully mine!- The screen will zoom in like it does in Nastrond, your wizard will go into the middle of the battlefield like she/he does when using the Lifeforce blade. Your power will build up, and black and white aura will build up around you. Then, your targets' health will be taken away, doing 750 damage, and half of it will be given back to you, casting a deathblade to the caster.

Balance- Let's Balance the field- The screen will zoom in like it does in Nastrond, you wizard wil go into the middle of the battlefield like she/he does when using the Lifeforce Blade. Your power will build up, and tan and orange aura will build up around you. Your hand will extend toward your enemies, and 1250 damage will be taken away from all of your enemies, an all-to-enemy attack. A balance blade will then be cast upon the caster.

I hope KI will take these ideas and at least, put something similiar to them if possible. As for you, my fellow wizards, please comment and post back if you like them or not, and if you have any ideas to make them better. I would like for you to help me out with the Myth spell, as it is not as good as the others. Thank you for reading this and posting back!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Uh. Um. It's kinda strange, and I don't think this would be such a good idea for Level 78 Spells. The names are too long and they don't really make any sense whatsoever.