Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should there be new races other than human

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2011
do you guys think that wizard101 should have differant races not just human?
if you agree comint if you dont then dont comint

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 14, 2011

yes I think there should be different races maybe such as: Ogre and maybe a Gnome.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I agree...

You should be able to select any species (that already exist in the game) in the beginning of the game and be able to play as it.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Darkness643z wrote:

I think that life=elf, death=vampire, myth=ogre/troll, etc. It works on so many levels.... :D

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I definitely think there should be other races. Maybe elf or something, and i dont mean to sound like i like the occult things, but an anthropomorphic would be interesting.

~ Brianna Starwalker

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
There should be a different race per class:
Life- Seraphs (IDK about boys, if the game masters follow with this, they may think of it.)
Death- Ghouls or Undead
Myth- Cyclops or Trolls
Ice- Colossi (Plural for colossus.)
Fire- Dragons (Small ones, or same size as other races. It wouldn't be fair to be a giant dragon compared to another person.)
Storm- Tritons
Balance- Kroks or Manders

IDK about astral classes or such. If anyone wants to change some things or add the astral races or even if the game masters want to use this idea, I don't mind.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I'd say for Life, you could have the Centaur. Half man, half horse. He is a life spell, after all.

And as far as races other than human go, are we talking about things like what they do on The Sims? Aliens and such? Or just wizard101 related? I think they should allow more faces, hair and eye colors, etc. to be used.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hmm, IDK, could lead to some pretty bad comments running around the Commons, if you catch my drift. I do have an alternate idea that I think i'll post in my own thread.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Defender
May 17, 2011
one of the main reasons people play on this site is because it is simple. i don't think that people want wizard101 to turn into a mini WoW.

Defender
May 17, 2011
oh wait on second though...

1. human
2. seraph
3. elf (tall elf)
4. mini dragons (human like, kind of like the silver human-like dragons in 4.3 or 4.4 dungeons and dragons)

still, the whole WoW thing...

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I like it but

cons:
1. lots of hard work to become reality
2.some might be cooler then others results too manny of one school/ or wars on which is better
3. barley anyone wants them
4. any idea on what they'd look like?
5. have to be nutral so no banshees or scare crows it has to be something easy

But an alternitve come be an elixar.

Life: elf (about a head taller, pointy ears)

Death: maybe ghostly(see through, ghost tail thingy or legs)

Ice: Wyren(I don't know if I made this up or not, small horns, blue skin snow flakes fall around)

Fire: Dragoniods(human dragon highbreeds(scales are red, dragon eyes, wigs(don't fly) and tail)

Storm: fishtoids(I made these up!( blue ish, those fin ears, fins on arms, gills on neck)

Myth: Cyclops(pretty much the same for both genders, expect taller and has one eye)

Balance: help me here. Girls could be judement but what about the boys?

I think this should be an elixar

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I don't agree, but I'm gonna comment anyway. I don't feel it's necessary to add other species options to the game especially because of the significant amount of work that would ensue. It's also not possible because of the story of Wizard101, which is that your player cam from "a world without magic", and technically none of the worlds we've encountered haven't been influenced by magic. I don't see a way for this to work.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I'd rather have more of those potions that make me change to a different race for an hour than be that race forever, it may get annoying.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
Darkness643z wrote:

i think they should have more than one race and if they do they should make it so you can change race whenever for all and you need to be certain level for certain race :)

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Darkness643z wrote:
i agree there should be krok draconicans elves and other races good idea dude :)

Survivor
May 06, 2011
Survivor
May 06, 2011
Arso wrote:
I agree...

You should be able to select any species (that already exist in the game) in the beginning of the game and be able to play as it.

thats what I meant

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
too much like WoW. idk just doesn't seem w101. Ya know i just can't see it happening.