Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do I Get More Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
My name is Dylan Skywalker, a level 39 myth wizard. I'm looking for new quests in Wysteria. I don't know if I missed any quests. I recently defeated Randolf and I can't find anyone with an exclamation mark over their heads.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
dylanjackson2003 wrote:
My name is Dylan Skywalker, a level 39 myth wizard. I'm looking for new quests in Wysteria. I don't know if I missed any quests. I recently defeated Randolf and I can't find anyone with an exclamation mark over their heads.

um, you probably finished the world.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Did you finish the tower of helphant? cause I can't find anymore quest either, but I haven't done the tower yet. don't know why, third time it's happened in a world!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Wysteria is a side world. If you can't find any more quests, it just means you beat the world. When you are a level 60 you can try out Helephant tower, but until then, just continue with your daily wizarding

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
dylanjackson2003 wrote:

Thats exactly what happened to me but then I went to Belladonna Crisp the Wysteria Headmistress and she had an exclamation over her head so I hoped i helped

Isaac DragonThorn Level 68 Waterworks Warrior

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
cosmictroll wrote:
Did you finish the tower of helphant? cause I can't find anymore quest either, but I haven't done the tower yet. don't know why, third time it's happened in a world!

He's only level 39, so he can't do the Tower yet, you have to be level 60 (or even higher than that based on what i've read) to go into the tower.

I'm not even done with the tower as of late seeing as i'm only level 52 even though i'm completely done with Wysteria.