Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spamming in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Dear KI,
I have lost my sergeant and veteran for people spamming in PvP. I think spamming is unfair and people should be reported and be banned from PvP for an extended period of time because it is clearly unfair and not right. Depending on how many times they are spamming will determine how long they will be banned from PvP. I have seen people becoming warlords from spamming. The amount of points taken away for spam battles are outragous. I have lost over 150 points because of spamming and it is very unfair to me and my team. Please take this message into consideration, thank you all and post back asap if you agree!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
If you cant beat em join em. Spamming doesnt always work. Spamming is not cheating, it is strategy. It is not reportable nor is it any reason to get banned whatsoever. If you have a problem with it dont pvp! Ranked pvp is about going all out. i am gettng tired of people not paying attention to the posts at the top of this section of the message boards it clearly expleains all of this.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
ViViDMagic wrote:
um, how do you spam in pvp?

Tempest. One way to beat tempest spammers is to have a pet that MC storm shield MC sprite MC tower shield or unicorn and spell proof.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Some people think casting the same spell more than twice is spamming, and by spamming they mean it annoys them so much they don't think it should be allowed.

I can't speak for team PvP since I don't play it, maybe there are some issues, but in 1v1 I carry 6 infections and if my deck draw has 4 infections in it, you are probably going to be getting 4 infections on you. If what I do annoys my opponent, then I must be doing something right.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
fanci1999 wrote:
Dear KI,
I have lost my sergeant and veteran for people spamming in PvP. I think spamming is unfair and people should be reported and be banned from PvP for an extended period of time because it is clearly unfair and not right. Depending on how many times they are spamming will determine how long they will be banned from PvP. I have seen people becoming warlords from spamming. The amount of points taken away for spam battles are outragous. I have lost over 150 points because of spamming and it is very unfair to me and my team. Please take this message into consideration, thank you all and post back asap if you agree!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Well, technically by "spamming" you mean chain attacking? Well first off they fixed stun chaining just for your convience. Also, It can be countered through the use of defensive tactics, like shielding, weaknesses, and Block rating. Also, if you can't deal with it, try it. Chain attacking can prove to be useful, especially for storm wizards like me.

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
fanci1999 wrote:
Dear KI,

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Spamming is a strategy in wizard101 and technically isnt cheating
i was gone from the game for a while and when i came back i noticed the difference in stun shields. this proves that ki supports spell spamming as a strategy

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
fanci1999 wrote:
Dear KI,

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

I'm sorry but this is no reason to get mad over. Spamming is a strategy that involved constantly hitting your opponent with low pip spells. It is just as much as a strategy as hammering you're opponent with few huge spells such as Dr.Von's Monster or Leviathan. People spam everything from charms to traps to attacks and finally shields. It is a strategy that can always be beaten remember nothing is perfect.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
fanci1999 wrote:
Dear KI,

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Spamming is completely fair! KI won't make it a reportable offense or ban people for spamming. If you don't like it DON'T PVP! Spamming is completely fair and you should try it one day. You are just mad because you have no strategy for pvp and always lose.