Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

does the game get boring after a little bit??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys i am getting a little bored from the game. after you play it alot you get a little tired of it. i am level 44 and i am soooooo bored i got nothing to do. they should make some fun quest . all you do is quest.
tell me if the game is getting boring for you. write here
happy holidays

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
The game NEVER gets boring for me! Each school has a different way of getting through. If you're Balace, you will finish faster then a Death seeing Balance has no shield, but Life mobs constantly spam Death Shields on them selves. And there are sooooo many paths to choose from!
Example- do WT, then CL, or do KT THEN WS or GH THEN MB. There are so many paths to choose from not all 6 characters will be enough!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
The game has gotten boring for me once or twice but when that happens I take a little break and play a different game for a month or so. But I've always came back to Wizard101. Wizard101 just has something special about it that will always get me to come back. So I'd reccomend (spelled that wrong probably) that you take a little break and see what else is out there.

Courtney Greenthistle Level 61 Thaumaturge

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
zucchini35 wrote:
hi guys i am getting a little bored from the game. after you play it alot you get a little tired of it. i am level 44 and i am soooooo bored i got nothing to do. they should make some fun quest . all you do is quest.
happy holidays

Sadly, gotta agree. I am a transcended necromancer, but my lvl 41 diviner is really boring to play on. It is really annoying so then I would usually just make a new character and another, and another, ect. But then I have to delete it! So annoying, because I make a new character and delete him/her and then ect. I am not bored yet on my lvl 70, but it will happen soon after I complete the princes palace in elephant graveyard and mirror lake.

-William Deathhead, Transcended Necromancer
-Jason Stormcaller, Master Diviner (level 41)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Just quit playing for a litle while and come back.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Yeah it gets boring sometimes. You should try Crafting or Gardening. And if you think you're good enough you could even PvP. Just some ideas to keep you interested. :)

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
zucchini35 wrote:
happy holidays
yeah it is kind of boring thats why i started spending more time on wizard101 central

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
zucchini35 wrote:
happy holidays

No. Not until you hit the final level. I expect you come from another game by your username and I do know what it is lol. Anyways, it can, but can't anything? If you go bike riding for three hours straight will you be still having just as much fun as you were when you started? Everything gets boring. Human Capacity can be small at times lol.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zucchini35 wrote:
happy holidays

Go back and do [side] quests you didn't do. Start a new wizard... I find that always fun because each school has it's own "good" and "bad" points. And at level 44 you still have a long way to go ... we're up to level 70 now. :)

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
your bored and your only lvl 44? theres still so much to do besides questing you know. theres farming, pet breeding, gardening, pvp, pet derbies, and much much more to come.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
It doesn't really get boring until all my wizards get to the max level.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Once I got to the more difficult levels, I had to rethink my strategy. I realized my wardrobe was incomplete, my cards were a mess, pets with no skills, and that I have to do all of the quest that I skipped. Yes, the game gets boring, but you need to not skip out on the little things.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi @zucchini35,

Been there:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36800.ftl#208678

Hope you get some ideas to freshen you interest :)

Warmest Regards,

Queenlybluebean

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I extremely enjoyed Wintertusk and am enjoying Celestia right now. I loved Mooshu also. What gets boring for me, is starting from scratch, with a new character. I have 4 and am considering deleting my 4th, who is death. My main is Myth/Storm and she's a level 61. I don't want to rush to level 70, to be quite honest. I've seen so many others do it and then complain that the game is boring. As stated above, what gets boring, is when you have to do Wizard City, Krok, and Marley all over again. My second character is a level 31 and I have no intentions of deleting him, but the other two are still quite low. I was at a stand still for a bit, with my main character, and I didn't play for a while. But now that I'm ahead and what not, I'm playing again, trying to level my secondary character, as well as my first. Just not so fast.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
zucchini35 wrote:
happy holidays

If you're menu chat, then the game is seriously boring I bet. But since I'm open chat, I usually just talk to my friends about cool things and such while I farm/quest.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Honestly yes, and I'm only level 27! My sister has a stronger wizard that I can use who can goto Celestia but now I'm not even intrested. (Don't really do this, this is a joke) You could always hit yourself with a hammer to erase all memories of W101 then play it.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Yes, a little. My level 68 ice just received mammoth, which is a pretty nice spell with very nice animation. But, it does get repetitive after awhile, especially starting all over with a new character. To break up the monotony, I craft and garden and farm bosses. Also, hatching and farming for pets is fun, you just need a TON of gold to hatch. Keep plugging away, and try something new every few days, it really does help.

Erin Ice Weaver, Legendary Artisan and a few others I never play lol

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Nope, not me! I never get bored. There are just so many different options...Crafting, Gardening, Pet training, plus the game is different with every school.