Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any spells you still use at a high level?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Are there any spells that you still use at a high level? I know there's one for me. I'm level 66 and I still use nature's wrath. But when I get gnomest in 2 levels, I'll take that spell and replace them with gnomest copies. What spells do you still use?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Well, on my transcended Myth , I still use my wooden golem minion. He does attack each round. I also use Humongofrog quite frequently.

On my transcended Life, I still have a leprechaun in my deck. I keep it for a finishing move.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Are there any spells that you still use at a high level? I know there's one for me. I'm level 66 and I still use nature's wrath. But when I get gnomest in 2 levels, I'll take that spell and replace them with gnomest copies. What spells do you still use?

When I am street fighting with a storm wizard, I keep a copy of Donate Power. With me being in the first slot; a Storm Lord, Donate Power, and enchanted Tempest combo is pretty powerful.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I still use my minotaur minion, troll minion, humungofrog, Minotaur. Yeah these spells are irreplaceable for me.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I keep one or two copies of animate in my deck, and Ghoul is one of my favorite shieldbreaking spells.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
On my life/death wizard, i always have a couple dark sprites for all those times I get into a duel with life monsters that cast that death shield before i am able to get in a life prism. It's an easy way to get rid of that death shield without having to waste that prism.

Ronan Deathcaller - 70 Death wizard
Ronan Lifeblood - 53 Life wizard

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I use them all! No point in getting stuck in a rut. :) I have wizards from each school and I enjoy using ALL of their spells, even the rank 1s. The only spells I don't really use are the pacify and taunts. I take a lot of joy from a big boss battle where my friends blade me up and put lots of traps on the boss, expecting me to use a big spell which usually results in ridiculous overkill, and instead, breaking out the thunder snake and doing 8k damage with that, instead. :)

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
got a level 70 pyromancer friend who still uses fire elf he says "only real men use fire elf" "baby men" we would say in response

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

my storm is level 70 and I still use storm bats, and sometimes thundersnake.

You boost the low level spells right, they do some serious damage.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I am a level 70 balance and I still use locust swarm and sprectral blast.
I just use locust swarm because it does around 1000 damage so if you have a high damage chance I suggest you keep nature's wraith and gnomes! and mabye you should take out a shield or something.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

I still use Spectral Blast and Sandstorm quite often, just some spells that I can hit hard and fast with.