Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Introducing the Charity Chrismoose!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Available for a limited time, the Chrismoose mount will directly benefit two organizations devoted to helping children: the Austin Children's Shelter and Children's Medical Center at Legacy.

This loveable moose carries your Wizard around the Spiral 40% faster... even if he is loaded down with presents! Hurry and catch him during the holiday season, because this is one moose that won't be around forever.

<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/twelve-days-wizard/chrismoose" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/game/twelve-days-wizard/chrismoose</a>

Because a portion of the proceeds for this mount go to charity, this item is only available for Crowns, and only available for a limited time.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Can you give us an idea of "how long" they will be available (hopefully at least until shortly after Christmas) ?

I just got one, and we would like to get one for the other accounts we have, but crowns are running low. But we hope that Santa is going to be good to us this year again, and we will be able to get the mounts later.

Does year-end sound like a good estimate?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I just love this mount. I love the way its ear jingle-jingle when it walks. TY KI you've out done yourselfs with this one. Great Job!!!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
The other day i was on my new moose mount with my Santa robe and this Haley level 11 character with a red cat pet comes up to me and says that my mount was the most hedious thing she had ever seen and what a waste of money! This other character on an eagle mount told her that the proceeds from my mount went to needy children and she still went on and on bullying me. I love this game and love getting new mounts and robes. Why are some people so mean? I was also called a noob which only comes from a real geek's vocabulary I ust want to say: Please treat your fellow Wizards with the respect you and they desirve. I'm just saying we all have the right to play this game and be happy while doing so! Do you feel meh? :-D
Peace & Love and MERRY CHRISTMAS111111111 Love yall!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
The Charity Chrismoose is soooo cute! I haven't seen any wizards on Wizard101 ride it though :-( I hope i'll get one soon! Keep up the good work on the mounts :-D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sharona321 wrote:
The other day i was on my new moose mount with my Santa robe and this Haley level 11 character with a red cat pet comes up to me and says that my mount was the most hedious thing she had ever seen and what a waste of money! This other character on an eagle mount told her that the proceeds from my mount went to needy children and she still went on and on bullying me. I love this game and love getting new mounts and robes. Why are some people so mean? I was also called a noob which only comes from a real geek's vocabulary I ust want to say: Please treat your fellow Wizards with the respect you and they desirve. I'm just saying we all have the right to play this game and be happy while doing so! Do you feel meh? :-D
Peace & Love and MERRY CHRISTMAS111111111 Love yall!

Jealous makes some wizards act the way they do. The moose is fine and I am now seeing more and more of them so they are catching on. Honestly I do find some of the mounts amusing but never would ridicule a fellow wizard about it.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Available for a limited time, the Chrismoose mount will directly benefit two organizations devoted to helping children: the Austin Children's Shelter and Children's Medical Center at Legacy.

This loveable moose carries your Wizard around the Spiral 40% faster... even if he is loaded down with presents! Hurry and catch him during the holiday season, because this is one moose that won't be around forever.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/twelve-days-wizard/chrismoose

Because a portion of the proceeds for this mount go to charity, this item is only available for Crowns, and only available for a limited time.

i got mine today and i am loving it
if i get more crowns i am so buying the red candy cane one