Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh Wow! I'm Impressed

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
The first battle in Drum Jungle is awesome :)

I loved the challenge of beating those fierce life gorillas with my Theurgist. Iridian really had to stretch her skills to win against them.

The first few rounds are brutal and oh so fulfilling to the Theurgist. It really taxes the wizard to use heals, shields, and prisms effectively, or suffer the peril. LOL, My first thought was, "This is as good as Kensington Park".

So far, this is the most authentic pvp-style battle I have encountered in Zafaria, and I want more!

BTW, Drum Jungle is absolutely gorgeous, and it's one of the most authentic settings in the entire game, IMHO.

Happily challenged,

Qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver, Legendary Theurgist, Queen of the Jungle

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
The first battle in Drum Jungle is awesome :)

I loved the challenge of beating those fierce life gorillas with my Theurgist. Iridian really had to stretch her skills to win against them.

The first few rounds are brutal and oh so fulfilling to the Theurgist. It really taxes the wizard to use heals, shields, and prisms effectively, or suffer the peril. LOL, My first thought was, "This is as good as Kensington Park".

So far, this is the most authentic pvp-style battle I have encountered in Zafaria, and I want more!

BTW, Drum Jungle is absolutely gorgeous, and it's one of the most authentic settings in the entire game, IMHO.

Happily challenged,

Qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver, Legendary Theurgist, Queen of the Jungle

I also found them to be a challenge and not just on my Life wizard. What I noticed the most, was the fact they stuck to their school of magic without using mutates (yes, they did use mutated banshee, but rarely). That gave the battles more of the feeling that I was fighting LIFE.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I agree! Fighting the Life bosses (or any Life enemy in general) is exciting for me because it creates such a thrill. Unlike many other Theurgists, I focus on power and attack, while i am still powerful in healing. My current life attack right now is 68 and i am in the process of training a pet that will give me around 80 attack. Yes, in the arena though, i battle like any other Theurgist, attacking and healing alike. Honestly, Celestia was no challenge for me, so i am quite pleased with Zafaria. Hahaha, my friends say i have the battle insticts of a Diviner and the heart of a Theurgist, but isnt the true for all of us Theurgists?

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner