Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is mega bundle coming back?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I just saw the mega bundle weapon and saw how amazing it is. The casting of spells, playing of music, and the look. :-P I love it. So i looked it up all over place, nobody sells any copies of it anymore, not any online sales websites. XD but on wizard101.com RavenWood News I saw it said it would be coming back, I was wondering is there an estimated time of arrival? Thank you! :-P

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
pyromaster101 wrote:
I just saw the mega bundle weapon and saw how amazing it is. The casting of spells, playing of music, and the look. :-P I love it. So i looked it up all over place, nobody sells any copies of it anymore, not any online sales websites. XD but on wizard101.com RavenWood News I saw it said it would be coming back, I was wondering is there an estimated time of arrival? Thank you! :-P

The mega bundle, if it's the one i'm thinking of, with the fantasy palace, gryphon mount and fierce hound, is for sale through this website for the same cost it was when Game Stop sold it. :-) (however, idk if there is tax and shipping costs added, but online here is the only place you will find that specific bundle now. the one with sultans palace, idk. If game stop isnt carrying that one then KI will most likely sell it here also.

Defender
May 15, 2010
The Mega Bundle isn't online or at gamestop. The Mega Bundle gift card can be found at Blockbuster locations. It comes with a unique Sultan's Palace, a magical casting flute, amazing new Sultan's gear, a snake in a basket pet, and more stuff for your wizard.

Hope I helped.