Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian, Whysterian, and zafarian arenas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
I'm not sure if's there's a celestian, whysterian, or zafarian pvp arena out there. If not then here's my ideas:

Celestian arena: A giant dome with occasional surfacing to see the sun and Celestia behind the dome, when the dome is underwater sharks, whales, fish, and other sea animals would pass the dome in visual range. The barricade that seperates the crowd and the battle circle is a tiny chasm almost filled to the brink with water, and sharks would occasionaly jump out of the water and go back in the water. The stands would have a anchient celestian collosium wall that's half destroyed. the floors would be sand, when the dome is underwater. When the dome surfaces, the floors are marleybonian metal. Plus the exit to the arena is a submarine both underwater and surfaced and when the dome surfaces the glass roof opens up.

Whyserian arena: The arena is on top of a new whysterian skywalk that's 1,000 feet tall (let's hope your not scared of heights) the floors are 7 layers of super-strength glass and the barricade that sepereates the crowd and the battle circle is an abrupt chasm of no glass whatsoever then beyond the chasm is the battle area that has glass on it (the battle area would connect the crowd area with columns in the bottom of the chasm) the skywalk has of course a glass roof with a spiral map high above the battle circle area. The ride out of the arena is a blimp.

Zafarian arena: The arena is at the top of baobab (higher then the baobab crown) up in the canopy with an amazing view of all of zafaria there are no walls just a cliff on every side of the pvp arena where walls are usually are (a gamewall would prevent you from falling) the battle circle would be a giant rock with savannah grass on top where the battle circle is. The chasm that seperates the crowd area and the battle area is just a massive drop in the: savannah,stone town, the baobab market, the baobab crossroads, zamunda, and any other places I didn't mention. (the drop depends on what angle you look down the chasm) The crowd area is floors made of a huge amount of enomous branches. The ride out is a bridge leading down to the surface of the baobab crossroads.

Hope you enjoyed! :-)

Hunter LegendWraith level64 necromancer

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Ok I like your ideas but remeber not all arenas have a casem. I'm alittle confused on the Celestian one, is it rising and sinking? Also, even though Dragospyre has been pretty much destroyed the arena is still in really good shape. Anyway so nice ideas I hope KI uses them good luck in the game