Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Why so difficult

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Ok so I have had this quest for the stinger of the scorpion and constellation jewel forever since I was in MB,(In CL now) the only problem is the darn scrap iron. Where can I find some? Please dont mention the bazaar as I always check and when it is in stock there is only like 1 left and when i try to buy it, I am always beaten to it.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
sam2518 wrote:
Ok so I have had this quest for the stinger of the scorpion and constellation jewel forever since I was in MB,(In CL now) the only problem is the darn scrap iron. Where can I find some? Please dont mention the bazaar as I always check and when it is in stock there is only like 1 left and when i try to buy it, I am always beaten to it.

Go to the museum in MarleyBone, then enter either counterweight east/west, there will be some scrap iron there. Go out and in as many times as you want to get all the scrap iron you need.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
I got 67 pieces... I'm a little selfish. But this is hard reagent to get in the Bazaar right on the spot.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
The best area to find Scrap Iron is Chelsea Court. It spawns near the teleporters, near the Clock Tower, and near the boss rooms.

Be glad you're doing it now, and not before Briskbreeze Tower came out. Before BBT came out, they had you make 5 of Each.