Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World and Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I have the idea of a new world. It is called Unionia because it is related to modern day USA. Many types of species live here and one of the most important npcs is Darius Gaiden, the Unionia human president. One of the antagonists is Gradius Gaiden, his corrupt son and vice president. Level cap is increased to 80 with wizards achieving Elite. Also, here is a list of new spells:

Fire:
75 - Charm Robbery: 2 pips, steal two positive charms from an opponent
78 - Daemon: 10 pips, deal a lot of damage to all enemies and reduce accuracy by 45%

Ice:
Bad News - Body Shell: I'd like to see you add a spell for ice wizards after bad news since they don't get it unlike other schools; 2 pips, take 250 damage and add armor ward to ally that absorbs 625 damage.
75 - Withdrawl: 5 pips, stun yourself for two rounds, add a stun ward and a armor ward that absorbs 1500 damage.
78 - Genie: 10 pips, steal one positive ward from each enemy then deal a lot of damage to each foe

Storm:
75 - Gather Energy: 2 pips, stun yourself for one round, add a stun ward and an 80% storm damage boost charm
78 - Mechanoid: 10 pips, deal extreme damage to a target, bypassing armor wards

Myth:
75 - Gorgon: 10 pips, summon a gorgon minion that can gain power pips and cast all powerful myth spells, including Naga even before the Conjurer learns the spell
78 - Naga: 10 pips, deal two attacks, one weak and one strong, on all enemies, more powerful than Orthorus

Life:
75 - Power Armors: 6 pips, all allies receive armor wards that abosorb 500 damage
78 - Restoration: 10 pips, all allies are healed significantly and all negative charms and wards are removed

Death:
75 - Hypnotize: 6 pips, target helps you for 3 rounds or until attacked
78 - Anubis: 10 pips, all foes take severe damage and receive two separate charms, one reduces damage by 30% and one reduces accuracy by 50%

Balance:
75 - Universal Shield: 1 pip, -50% damage received in six separate wards: fire, ice, storm, myth, life, and death
78 - Manticore: 10 pips, deals damage to a target then dispels their next spell, regardless of school

Also, remind me when the tutorial has changed. I at least want to see the foes being Draconian Wizard (Ice) and Draconian Warrior (Life).

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I dislike the idea. Not everyone lives in America. You have to remember that. I know this is the American version, but the only difference between the versions are the languages.