Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legion Shield "reagent"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I am trying to complete the legendary quest for crafting. One of the "reagents" you need to collect to get the spirit caller drum is the legion shield treasure card. Does anyone know where is the best place to get the card, besides the bazaar? :-(

Champion
May 03, 2011
Fight the Snow Skulls in Vestrilund. They drop the Legion Shield TC about 90% of the time. That's how I got all mine.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
As you fight your way through Zafaria you will probably manage to come up with the full amount.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Actually, if you get to do the Mirror Lake dungeon, they drop there.
That is how I was able to get mine.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
sparky1235554 wrote:
I am trying to complete the legendary quest for crafting. One of the "reagents" you need to collect to get the spirit caller drum is the legion shield treasure card. Does anyone know where is the best place to get the card, besides the bazaar? :-(

Try the Zamunda Outskirts. The boss "Jackal" drops some.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
Fight the Snow Skulls in Vestrilund. They drop the Legion Shield TC about 90% of the time. That's how I got all mine.

thank you! i couldnt find these either. this crafting quest is next to impossible :(

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Regarding the stone block transmute, I go to Celestia, the Floating Island. Use the 2nd teleporter (on the left, behind the first one). It takes you to the mole water camp. swing around to the left, and on the dock/pier, the guy standing there (forgot his mane, sorry), sells all sorts of useful reagent transmute spells. I think that's where I got mine.