Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
averynicolemi wrote:
I think that there should be a new story line after you defeat Morganthe. The first world it would take place in is Olympia. It is based on ancient Greek myths. The villan's name would be Metacomet. He is trying to take the power of Olympia aka the god's power. If you've noticed I made up an idea for new schools which is Time, Space, and Matter which would take place in this story line along with some new astral spells. There would be all the gods in jail but only like the major gods like Posieden, Zues, Hades, Gaea, Hephestus, Athena, stuff like that. Olympia would be in ruins and everything. If you have any coments to tell me be free to.
-Noah Windflame lvl 62 Pyromancer

Just saying, according to Einstein time and space are the same thing. I like the idea for the new spell classes, but not the world. also technically you are controlling matter/energy whenever you summon a monster for a spell.

And yes matter and energy are the same thing too... E=Mc2 :-)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
jaraman1 wrote:
There is only one thing you all forgot. The Romans! Roman mythology is simialr to greeks but has some changes. The romans were based off the greeks. There should be some dire wolves, roman gods, legions of warriors, and great Roman cities. It could be during the wars of greeks and romans except the greek defend their homeland and take the fight to Italy.
I like the idea but I don't really want Romans in this world. Romans were war-smitten jerks.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
chewyy56 wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
I think that there should be a new story line after you defeat Morganthe. The first world it would take place in is Olympia. It is based on ancient Greek myths. The villan's name would be Metacomet. He is trying to take the power of Olympia aka the god's power. If you've noticed I made up an idea for new schools which is Time, Space, and Matter which would take place in this story line along with some new astral spells. There would be all the gods in jail but only like the major gods like Posieden, Zues, Hades, Gaea, Hephestus, Athena, stuff like that. Olympia would be in ruins and everything. If you have any coments to tell me be free to.
-Noah Windflame lvl 62 Pyromancer

Just saying, according to Einstein time and space are the same thing. I like the idea for the new spell classes, but not the world. also technically you are controlling matter/energy whenever you summon a monster for a spell.

And yes matter and energy are the same thing too... E=Mc2 :-)
I realize that but it's just a video game, in there who knows, they could be different things.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
This idea is very original, but maybe you could shorten it down to the big 3 and add other quests. P.S Sorry to sound snotty but Gaie ain't no god.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
scalemaster2 wrote:
This idea is very original, but maybe you could shorten it down to the big 3 and add other quests. P.S Sorry to sound snotty but Gaie ain't no god.
First, it's spelled Gaea, and second, Gaea and Oranos were the first beings on the earth and they married each other and started populating the world, making humans, monsters, gods, and titans, according to the Greeks. The reason why Oranos isn't in this is because the titan lord, Kronos cut his own father into a hundred pieces and banished the pieces to Tartaturus.