Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I think that there should be a new story line after you defeat Morganthe. The first world it would take place in is Olympia. It is based on ancient Greek myths. The villan's name would be Metacomet. He is trying to take the power of Olympia aka the god's power. If you've noticed I made up an idea for new schools which is Time, Space, and Matter which would take place in this story line along with some new astral spells. There would be all the gods in jail but only like the major gods like Posieden, Zues, Hades, Gaea, Hephestus, Athena, stuff like that. Olympia would be in ruins and everything. If you have any coments to tell me be free to.
-Noah Windflame lvl 62 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
I think that there should be a new story line after you defeat Morganthe. The first world it would take place in is Olympia. It is based on ancient Greek myths. The villan's name would be Metacomet. He is trying to take the power of Olympia aka the god's power. If you've noticed I made up an idea for new schools which is Time, Space, and Matter which would take place in this story line along with some new astral spells. There would be all the gods in jail but only like the major gods like Posieden, Zues, Hades, Gaea, Hephestus, Athena, stuff like that. Olympia would be in ruins and everything. If you have any coments to tell me be free to.
I had a new idea! Olympia would be a world of mostly dungeons. Each dungeon there would be a boss at the end imprisoning a god. Posieden would be in the sea and his dungeon would be called Watorium, with his boss a myth elemental (I know they don't exist but they can in here). Zues would be in the cluods with at the end boss a ton of storm slouds with lightning surging through them, his dungeon would be called Stormegadden, and his boss would be a giant minitaur. Gaea would be underground, her dungeon would be called Tunnel of Earthen Warriors, and her boss would be a wraith. Hephestus would be in a forge, his dungeon called The Great Forge, and his boss a colosuss. Artemis would have a dungeon on the moon called Lunar Arrow Range, her boss would be a big sun angel (like in the trial of spheres). Appolo would be on the sun, his dungeon called Solar Arrow Range, his boss a big moon angel. Hera would be in a large palace with a ballroom where she is imprisoned and you have to work your way a lot to get there, it would be called Palace of Marriage, her boss is a Metacomajunior aka one of Metacomet's servants. Athena would be in a big library with battle scrolls, her boss is a giant book worm (which is actually a giant worm that is trying to get defense scrolls). Hades would be in the Underworld and that would be it's name, his boss a big Seraph with black eyes. Aphrodite would be in a big house with a ton of flowers and hearts with another wraith gaurding her. When you have saved all the gods (in order it goes Artemis, Apollo, Hephestus, Aphrodite, Athena, Gaea, Hades, Posieden, Hera, and at last Zues) you will get a quest to go into Olympus and battle the gods, so they give you thanks and their power aka a spell which they are from (Gaea is life, Hephestus is fire, Zues is storm, Posieden is storm, Athena is balance, Hades is death, Hera is balance, Artemis is moon, Apollo is sun, Aphrodite is life) and you will gain the power of the gods which Metacomet is trying to steal, so he gets angry and goes to his homeworld (which I haven't thought of yet) and gets defenses to try to take you on. If you like this plz comment, if you want to make changes comment, if you just wanna comment, comment.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Awesome ideas, way to think outside the box. I've been trying myself to come up with a new world and ideas, but i'm stuck. You seem to have a very good 'muse' (haha, total pun intended to match your ideas lol) to help you with your ideas. Way to go!

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
I had a new idea! Olympia would be a world of mostly dungeons. Each dungeon there would be a boss at the end imprisoning a god. Posieden would be in the sea and his dungeon would be called Watorium, with his boss a myth elemental (I know they don't exist but they can in here). Zues would be in the cluods with at the end boss a ton of storm slouds with lightning surging through them, his dungeon would be called Stormegadden, and his boss would be a giant minitaur. Gaea would be underground, her dungeon would be called Tunnel of Earthen Warriors, and her boss would be a wraith. Hephestus would be in a forge, his dungeon called The Great Forge, and his boss a colosuss. Artemis would have a dungeon on the moon called Lunar Arrow Range, her boss would be a big sun angel (like in the trial of spheres). Appolo would be on the sun, his dungeon called Solar Arrow Range, his boss a big moon angel. Hera would be in a large palace with a ballroom where she is imprisoned and you have to work your way a lot to get there, it would be called Palace of Marriage, her boss is a Metacomajunior aka one of Metacomet's servants. Athena would be in a big library with battle scrolls, her boss is a giant book worm (which is actually a giant worm that is trying to get defense scrolls). Hades would be in the Underworld and that would be it's name, his boss a big Seraph with black eyes. Aphrodite would be in a big house with a ton of flowers and hearts with another wraith gaurding her. When you have saved all the gods (in order it goes Artemis, Apollo, Hephestus, Aphrodite, Athena, Gaea, Hades, Posieden, Hera, and at last Zues) you will get a quest to go into Olympus and battle the gods, so they give you thanks and their power aka a spell which they are from (Gaea is life, Hephestus is fire, Zues is storm, Posieden is storm, Athena is balance, Hades is death, Hera is balance, Artemis is moon, Apollo is sun, Aphrodite is life) and you will gain the power of the gods which Metacomet is trying to steal, so he gets angry and goes to his homeworld (which I haven't thought of yet) and gets defenses to try to take you on. If you like this plz comment, if you want to make changes comment, if you just wanna comment, comment.

i really like all the detail you put into this world noah. i actually kind of really like this idea now :-D i hope ki considers it! i'm kinda excited if they make it

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
windwarrior700 wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:

i really like all the detail you put into this world noah. i actually kind of really like this idea now :-D i hope ki considers it! i'm kinda excited if they make it
Thanks! I really hope that KI puts it in the game too. :-D

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
Awesome ideas, way to think outside the box. I've been trying myself to come up with a new world and ideas, but i'm stuck. You seem to have a very good 'muse' (haha, total pun intended to match your ideas lol) to help you with your ideas. Way to go!
Thanks, all you have to do really is find something you really like and make put it into here.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I think there should be Medusa bosses, Hercules helps you beat Hades all in the end. It could go something like this:

Olympia
Cyrus Drake is from this world. He decides to help you since he wants to see his family. (I know already, he has like no heart. But still, just hear me out!) When he sees the damage done to his home world, he wants to destroy the wizard, who's done this. He begins saying something like this: "I cannot believe my home is gone. I shall destroy any that have been involved in this!" Then he leads you to a bush nearby to hide from the Guards of The Medusa.
Guards of Medusa:
School: (Any one can choose this)
Any other info can be chosen by someone else.

When you beat 5 of them, you should get a key to The Warlord's tower.
Warlord of Poseidon
School: Ice
Again any other info refers to anyone.
After you beat the Warlord, you should get to a certain spot in the world where you and Cyrus get lost. He looks at his map but he summons a few aid minions just in case. You then go to the warlords tower to find that He/she dropped a key to the next tower. That would be the tower of Poseidon. You go and talk to him. When you enter his tower, you see his love for Celestia all about the main room. Then you walk up to every picture to learn it's story. He is holding a picture of Morganthe, who he has a secret love for. He finally notices you when he drops the picture. You then walk up to him. The conversation should go like this:
Poseidon: Young wizard, why have you entered my tower? You want Morganthe No?
You: Narrator: You explain to him that you have no intention on fighting, just speaking, maybe directions.
Poseidon: Hmmm, Maybe I can show you her whereabouts. He brings you to the top of his tower where she is. He gives you his deck of spells to combine with your own.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:

Dude! i looooove the idea, but dont you think each of the gods should have a different school?

Defender
May 13, 2009
I think think this themed world will come out for the world of Hysteria. Look at the Wysteria section and the topic is called Yago if you don't get why i said it would be called Hysteria

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
DoubleH808 wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:

Dude! i looooove the idea, but dont you think each of the gods should have a different school?
No because what other fire thing could you use for Hephestus? There's already two fire schools basically.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
I had a new idea! Ok so, to get to Olympia you find a relic that dates back to the Great War (which is when the dragons beat the other guys) so Falmea opens a portal and you go back in time to recover the real relic. When you get there you have to help out all of the tribes (Dragons, Giants, and Titons) to get supplies and try to defeat the other guys with the Dragons the last ones you help so they win and they give you the relic. But when all is at peace and the Secondary schools are created the portal closes so you find a key in the relic and go to an ancient spiral door, put the key in and there you are at Olympia. You go to the marketplace and ask for Time Dust to make another portal. You do a quest and then you get the dust. You go to the Time school and ask for the teacher to open a portal. You step through and everything is at ruins. You go back to where the spiral door was but it's broken in half. You use a little bit more time dust to go back in time like ten years and the spiral door is fine so you step through and talk to Falmea about what happened.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
I had a new idea! Ok so, to get to Olympia you find a relic that dates back to the Great War (which is when the dragons beat the other guys) so Falmea opens a portal and you go back in time to recover the real relic. When you get there you have to help out all of the tribes (Dragons, Giants, and Titons) to get supplies and try to defeat the other guys with the Dragons the last ones you help so they win and they give you the relic. But when all is at peace and the Secondary schools are created the portal closes so you find a key in the relic and go to an ancient spiral door, put the key in and there you are at Olympia. You go to the marketplace and ask for Time Dust to make another portal. You do a quest and then you get the dust. You go to the Time school and ask for the teacher to open a portal. You step through and everything is at ruins. You go back to where the spiral door was but it's broken in half. You use a little bit more time dust to go back in time like ten years and the spiral door is fine so you step through and talk to Falmea about what happened.
Sorry if I wasn't specific enough! When the spiral door is broken in half, you're too far ahead in time. And when you go back ten years it still is in ruins, just the spiral door is fine. Also when you bring the dust to the Time teacher, you have to be powerful to make a portal to go back or forward a lot, so when you use it you just throw it on yourself and there you are ten years before.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
I came up with another idea! Well, when you go to Olympus to battle the gods, the power that they give you is spells obviously, but i came up with the spells they give you. Artemis gives you a moon spell which is polymorph archer (aka her). Apollo gives you a sun spell called Arrow of the Sun which you equip on a spell to give it 50% accuracy and adds 200 damage to it (first spell that does both). Hephstus gives you a fire spell called mechanical dragon, which does 1200 fire damage to all enemies plus 600 for three rounds (I know this sounds powerful but it's designed for lvl 90/100). Aphrodite gives you a life spell called hearts of battle, a dozen hearts float out of a heart shaped portal, doing 1000 to all enemies and healing you 1000 at the same time (six attack and six heal). Athena gives you a balance spell which summons her to the center of the duel circle and since she is the godess of battle strategies the has a sword in her hand and stamps it on the ground causing it to glow a tan sort of color (one of the balance colors) and she throws it like a boomerang hitting every enemie doing 600 damage per pip. Gaea gives you a life spell that is ancient forest, trees surround every person in the duel, the trees close on the enemies and the trees stay the same on the wizards healing them how long it stays on them for 1000 health per round and absorbs 900 health (the more the enemies hit you the more the trees will dissapear). Hades gives you a death spell to summon his collecter of souls, Thanatos. Thanatos looks like a big black angel and his skin is like an african american's skin just like pure black, he has a grim reaper staff and it glows black takes a blue beam from all of the enemies at the same time, taking 1000 health per enemie, healing all of the wizards half of what was taken, so if 4000 was taken it would heal 2000 to all wizards. Poseiden will give you a storm spell called Super Sonic Sea Wave, which is sort of like tempest but more intense, it's a beautiful sunset but all of a sudden the waves start stirring and out comes a giant head of water (litteraly a head, it has eyes and a huge mouth to swallow it's prey) it goes on the beach where the enemies are and falls on them one by one, eating them and spitting them ot, doing 1500 damage to all enemies. Hera will give you a balance spell called Family Reunion, which Hera is sitting in her throne and sees all the enemies and scowls, reaching out her hand up high, and absorbing all of the health from the good side and the bad side returning all of it combined to all the players (if 5000 health was taken 5000 would be rewarded to each wizard). Zues would give you a storm spell called Lightning of the Heavens, which all of a sudden clouds would come up and all of the wizards would go into the center and would grab a lightning bolt from the clouds, slicing the enemie opposite to them. If you liked it plz comment. :-)
-Noah Windflame lvl 63 pyromancer (Yes i did get a lvl up! :-) )

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
No need to even change anything. I've personally been reading on all of the ideas for new worlds and by far, this is my favorite one, being a level 62 Myth Wizard. I just got Medusa recently and I love anything that revolves around Greek Mythology. I used to study it back in High School, quite a few years ago. I think again, that this is one of the best ideas I've read, so far. I hope KI looks into it, and gives it some consideration.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I really like this idea! (plus I just finished the ancient Greek unit in school!) But Aphrodite is my favorite goddess and I think she should be in a different dungeon! Maybe something like on a beach with palm trees and a golden sun setting in the ocean and a beautiful sunset across the sky. Also the main boss you have to defeat should lose health because of the gods/goddess's like Zeus could cast his master bolt in the middle of the battle and Aphrodite should start like glowing or somthing and have hearts going around her head and because of her beauty it starts to kill the boss. See what I mean?
I hope this becomes a real world! BEST OF LUCK!!!
-Rylee Fireslinger lv. 43 Fire wizard

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
averynicolemi wrote:

Now I don't want them to be in jail per se, because, well, they're gods, so it would be impossible to defeat them. The only ones who came close were the Titans. And if you could change the villain to Cronus, who was actually in Greek mythology (he was the one who tried to eat the gods, so I think it would be great for him to be the one trying to steal their power). The only ones who came close were the Titans. So, just have the Titans working for their brother/father (Cronus) and then you have some straight Greek lore and good actually have a good storyline. Yeah, I know, I'm a lore addict, but, I just don't like my lore being messed with (well, not literally my lore, but just lore that I am very fond of :-D ). So, thanks for reading, and peace.

Valdus Dragon Blood
Apprentice Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
averynicolemi wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
I think that there should be a ree-Noah Windflame lvl 62 Pyromancer
i completely love this idea and i just dont say that because i love history i teach it and this is one of my favorite civilazations. this would be an awesome addition to the game with all the exitment and the adventutre and while fghting in the most radical ways its a great way to learn about the civilazation and the ancient gods of greece and apologize my misspeling i am in a great rush

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
the idea is good but greek gods or gods period really don't fit into this game i mean i would like the world the mostly dungeon part some one posted no because you couldn't leave for more than thirty minutes until it is finished and you might have other things to do like some people have to leave unexpectedly for a while they have to restart it

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
zoken1 wrote:
I really like this idea! (plus I just finished the ancient Greek unit in school!) But Aphrodite is my favorite goddess and I think she should be in a different dungeon! Maybe something like on a beach with palm trees and a golden sun setting in the ocean and a beautiful sunset across the sky. Also the main boss you have to defeat should lose health because of the gods/goddess's like Zeus could cast his master bolt in the middle of the battle and Aphrodite should start like glowing or somthing and have hearts going around her head and because of her beauty it starts to kill the boss. See what I mean?
No offence but i dont like the idea of having the gods help you if it is a multi player dungeon then it would be like 5 vs 1 and the wizards could destroy the boss easily

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
MedievalManor wrote:
No need to even change anything. I've personally been reading on all of the ideas for new worlds and by far, this is my favorite one, being a level 62 Myth Wizard. I just got Medusa recently and I love anything that revolves around Greek Mythology. I used to study it back in High School, quite a few years ago. I think again, that this is one of the best ideas I've read, so far. I hope KI looks into it, and gives it some consideration.
Thanks and I hope it's a lot of people's favorite, because they don't really put it in the game unless a lot of people like it.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
zoken1 wrote:
That's a really good idea, but if there was something on a beach shouldn't it be for Poseiden. All the other stuff was awesome about how they will occasionaly attack. So i've come up with spells that they will use, but they wont have a school they will just do the damage without any resist or boost. Zues: as you said he'll go in the center and slash the boss with his master bolt which will do 1000 health taken off. Aphrodite: she will heal and not attack, she'll start glowing as you said and all of a sudden hearts will surround her and go around the Wizards healing 1000. Hephestus will go in the center and throw a flaming hammer a the boss doing 1000 damage. Apollo: a sun forms above him and swirls around the boss, when it gets above him it will come crashing down doing 1000 damage. Artemis: just like Apollo except with a moon. Poseiden: throws a giant ball of water at boss doing 1000 damage. Athena: holds the end of the scroll and throws it at the boss but only the paper moves and the little case stays in her hand doing 1000 damage. Gaea: grows a tree under the boss doing 1000 damage. Hades: ten spirits emerge from the ground around him and close in on the boss. I can't remember if i forgot one so if i did you try to come up with an attack for him plz. Thank You! :D
- Noah Windflame lvl 64 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
blaze552563 wrote:
the idea is good but greek gods or gods period really don't fit into this game i mean i would like the world the mostly dungeon part some one posted no because you couldn't leave for more than thirty minutes until it is finished and you might have other things to do like some people have to leave unexpectedly for a while they have to restart it
I was thinking the same thing when I came up with saving points. There would be a saving point after every small boss (bosses that aren't that important, like a boss in the middle of the dungeon). So if you find someone at the same place that you're in you can go in with them and walk up or down to that specific level.
- Noah Windflame lvl64 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
LOVE all the ideas!
I was Also thinking of some new mounts!
check this out:
Polar bear: 1 person mount
animation: white fure, golden saddle

Elephant: 2 person mount
Animation: huge gray skin with 2 canapies on its back, on in front and on in back

(color)songbird: 1 person mount
Animation: (any color the KI team choose) feathers
Saddle: Small woven brown blanket

Grand Chariot! (to match the world Olympia)
a golden charriot with 2 white/black Pegasi!

Survivor
May 07, 2011
There is only one thing you all forgot. The Romans! Roman mythology is simialr to greeks but has some changes. The romans were based off the greeks. There should be some dire wolves, roman gods, legions of warriors, and great Roman cities. It could be during the wars of greeks and romans except the greek defend their homeland and take the fight to Italy.