Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh my gosh, what was that?!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I was playing my wizard just now and I got the quest to defeat a zebra boss with one of those tree enemies (Forgot the names), and after I hit him once he started doing automatic satyrs! He was also saying stuff like "Nature spirit protect me!". And I just started freaking out. I had no idea he cheated. Could someone tell me at least what he does when he says, "Nature spirit protect me!".

Caroline Sunbright level 66 life

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was playing my wizard just now and I got the quest to defeat a zebra boss with one of those tree enemies (Forgot the names), and after I hit him once he started doing automatic satyrs! He was also saying stuff like "Nature spirit protect me!". And I just started freaking out. I had no idea he cheated. Could someone tell me at least what he does when he says, "Nature spirit protect me!".

Caroline Sunbright level 66 life

I think the object of this fight is to kill off the minion first but then you get meteor from the boss every so many rounds so be prepared.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
You said it yourself: he used an out of turn satyr. That's basically the cheat. "Nature spirit protect me!" here refers to the satyr which would be considered a life minion (nature spirit).
From what i have observed he uses a satyr every time he gets hit. Basically to avoid it, hit as little as possible. boost up as much as you can (and of course as long as you can stay alive) and one or two hit-kill him.

I noticed the cheat the second time i fought him, when helping a friend. The first time, he didn't use the cheat. since i like to kill with a single hit, he was dead before he could do it.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
It would have been nice if you had remembered the names, but never the less, I found this guy on the wiki. I believe you are talking about Shaka Zebu, his minion is a Carrion Flower Man. Whenever you attack Shaka Zebu while the Flower Man is not defeated, a Satyr shall appear and heal Shaka. Take out the Carrion Flower Man first. Then take out Shaka Zebu. Also, it says that he is immune to stuns. Then again, a lot of high level bosses are.