Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New castle ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Hi everybody! I think KI should make more castles but I only have a few ideas. The only ones I have are as follows:
A elemental castle (fire, storm and ice themed)
A spititual castle (myth, life and death themed)
An astral castle (sun, star and moon themed)
Or even diferent castles for each of the astral schools, like there are for the normal schools (fire, ice, balance, etc)
And also some wysterian housing.
I would also like to see a bit more garden to the life house. Possibly path down from the basement that leads to an outside patio? Or replace the window on the very top floor with a balcony, and the current balcony with anothe flight of stairs (or a ramp. Whatever). The new floor could have a set of walkways like the ice house, and a couple more rooms.
Another idea is to put the gift card houses (like the sultans palace or fantasy palace the crown shop, but preview only. That way we could see what they were like before spending 40$ on it!
One last idea is to put a training areana in castles. There would be an area of emptey land the size of a duelling arena, and you could select a enemy or boss to re-battle. It would be a good way of training, leveling up and getting cool stuff or gold.
Well thats me out! I hope you liked my ideas an that you can contribute. Maybe KI will read it and our dreams will come true?!!

See ya!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
i like the idea of refighting certain enimies cough cough cyrus cough. but getting xp and gold would be a little much i think.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Good point!

KI how about making a christmas house for that felix person to sell?
If it isn't to much trouble you could design:
A christmas house (lots of snow, pine trees, decoration and festive spirit)
An easter house (lots of grass, flowers, sunshine and space)
A halloween house (lots of darkness, a maze and a spooky theme)
A thanksgiving house ( like the easter one, but more american)

Just throwing a few ideas out there...
See ya!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I like the holiday houses idea, but the Thanksgiving house should have more fall and harvest elements. Like, maybe a field of corn or wheat instead of flowers.