Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why just once?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i was woundering way does wysteria have so many one time bosses(why not have it so you can battle them over and over)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
i was woundering way does wysteria have so many one time bosses(why not have it so you can battle them over and over)
ok is this a good or bad idea?(i need some input)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I think it should stay at once because people in real live tournaments dont stay there forever. They usually compete and then go home. Thats what I would asume people in a magical world would do too. My vote is

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
I think it should stay at once because people in real live tournaments dont stay there forever. They usually compete and then go home. Thats what I would asume people in a magical world would do too. My vote is
thanks for the input but krokotopia has a turnament hall that you can do as many time as you like.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The Wysteria tournament is a yearly event where students from various schools of magic can compete for the Spiral Cup, then the students will return to their home worlds to continue their studies. The Tournament Hall in Krokotopia is a brutal area where the lead Kroks will battle all challengers, 24/7.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
eggywig wrote:
The Wysteria tournament is a yearly event where students from various schools of magic can compete for the Spiral Cup, then the students will return to their home worlds to continue their studies. The Tournament Hall in Krokotopia is a brutal area where the lead Kroks will battle all challengers, 24/7.
this is fun you have a good point(but i liked fighting the students and this is a game)

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
darkjohns wrote:
eggywig wrote:
this is fun you have a good point(but i liked fighting the students and this is a game)

i agree, it was fun

Survivor
May 23, 2009
eggywig wrote:

WAIT!! Yearly? Does that mean they'll be back again next year?
Also who thinks this tournament is like the one in Harry Potter?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
dragopas64 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

WAIT!! Yearly? Does that mean they'll be back again next year?
Also who thinks this tournament is like the one in Harry Potter?
um sort of yes and no to that you only battle other players but it is a magical student competition

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
yea i forgot about the strongset boss in wysteriachester droors is also a one time boss(and i kind of used hentmen on all cheating boss like chester and randolf)