Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake - too many good things

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Now I know this will sound a little weird, but I'm finding mirror lake gives too many benifits with no diminishing returns.

I farm the lake for the pixie sticks. Don't get me wrong - it's great to get them, but there is never any chance factored into this like WW. I always know what I'm going to get.

I know I sound weird for even saying this might be a problem - but imaginge your life if you always knew what it would give you - wouldn't you kind of miss the risk factor?

Anyway - just a thought.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
AmericanHappy wrote:
Now I know this will sound a little weird, but I'm finding mirror lake gives too many benifits with no diminishing returns.

I farm the lake for the pixie sticks. Don't get me wrong - it's great to get them, but there is never any chance factored into this like WW. I always know what I'm going to get.

I know I sound weird for even saying this might be a problem - but imaginge your life if you always knew what it would give you - wouldn't you kind of miss the risk factor?

Anyway - just a thought.

um i have no clue what your talking about

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
AmericanHappy wrote:

Anyway - just a thought.

Mirrior lake???

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
no matter what is done people dont get enough people get to much someone is no going to be happy...i personally think it is great to know what you will get there....
if we dont care to know we can always go to a different area...
and that is just what i do :)
and then when i want to get say pixie sticks or golden pearls off to mirror lake i go..lol

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I think it's better for something to be too good than too bad. I doa gree that the drops need to be more varied though.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009