Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 pet, why didn't I get it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Ok I'm a level 60 ice wizard and have yet to get my level 58 pet? I have done the quest to get my level 58 spell and everything but never got my ice wyvern with it. Am I missing something?

Courtney Greenthistle

P.S. I have checked my bank, backpack, and shared bank multiple times for it and it is not there...... Please help, I want my pet

Administrator
Getting the spell is not tied to getting the pet, they are separate quests.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011
New Level 58 Pet Quests

New pets are available through a quest from your Professor!

There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!

1. You must be a minimum of level 58
2. You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
3. You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
eccssg wrote:
Ok I'm a level 60 ice wizard and have yet to get my level 58 pet? I have done the quest to get my level 58 spell and everything but never got my ice wyvern with it. Am I missing something?

Courtney Greenthistle

P.S. I have checked my bank, backpack, and shared bank multiple times for it and it is not there...... Please help, I want my pet

I have a friend who has completed everything in Wintertusk has her level 48 pet and it over level 60 now and still no pet from the teacher.

You will not automatically get it you have to get the quest for the fight for it from your teacher and they do not ask you to come to class you have to just go there and check.

Once I completed the quest to talk to the troll I went and my teacher got it for my life and death wizard. Right after that I got the last seal which pretty much ends all the quests in the areas accept for the big underground fight.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Thanks for the help. Now I'm gonna go do the quests to get my pet. YAY