Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randolf is a BIG cheater!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
:( Randolf has killed me with the vampire many times and I cannot seem to defeat him. I'm a level 28 balance wizard. How do I defeat him? can someone tell me how? and what spells to use?

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
KiaDollie143 wrote:
:( Randolf has killed me with the vampire many times and I cannot seem to defeat him. I'm a level 28 balance wizard. How do I defeat him? can someone tell me how? and what spells to use?
my advice it to spend some crowns on a henchmen, that what i did(but almost lost :) )

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
just in case you ar estill working on randolf i reccomend hitting him hard and quick, dont shield up or put any blades on youreself just hit him as many times as you can as quick as you can and also mabye go up a few levels before facing him again

Valdus Dusktalon
level 41 myth

hope this helps

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
First thing, do NOT hire henchmen. The triger the cheats. Try getting him out in one spell. That's what I did.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
What you do is spend your time putting traps on him and yourself. Negative to yourself, maybe a couple plus 30's, but add traps to him, then use a really strong storm card. I used one that killed him in one hit.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I used 350 health fairy but I put death sheld on her so she did not die. It took a while though. It was a very long time ago.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Buy a bunch of storm treasure cards. I bought two traps, two blades, and some of the bigger spells. Have those as the only treasure cards in your deck, and then draw them all. It worked for me. :) It's the easiest way - just make sure to have some healing cards on hand just in case!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
KiaDollie143 wrote:

did you know that u can buy henchmen from the crown shop? i needed like 4 lvl 60 ones. it was hard.