Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Craft Spotted Fire Leopard Pads

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Hi

I am a legend artisan and have crafted the hats and robes for my life, storm and fire wizards.

But for my fire wizard, I cant craft Spotted Fire Leopard Pads on any crafting stations--including equipment crafting station, crating stations in Dragonspyre and Grizzlehein.
Neither one works.

Please help me fixed it.

Nathan SunStrider

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
brittney0202 wrote:
Hi

I am a legend artisan and have crafted the hats and robes for my life, storm and fire wizards.

But for my fire wizard, I cant craft Spotted Fire Leopard Pads on any crafting stations--including equipment crafting station, crating stations in Dragonspyre and Grizzlehein.
Neither one works.

Please help me fixed it.

Nathan SunStrider

The only thing I can say is check at the bottom of the recipe on left, it tells you which crafting station to use. If you've tried the one it specifies, then either you dont have a correct qty or type of reagent or there is a bug, and you may need to report it to customer service in the help & support tab to our left.
Other than that, idk, i'm still trying to figure out why I cant get the legend crafting quest :(

Taryn RavenHeart lvl 63 myth, loremaster, grandmaster artisan

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Thanks,

But in my case, there is no indication of which station I can craft--at any station.

I now even wondering that KI team seems less attentive to this issue --despite my bug report and message--not like in the past.

I found many people reporting this on wizard101 central as well--seems they dont really care the players now.