Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea - w101 advent calendar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
How it would work -
Every day a user logs in, a pop-up would apper, like a trade "!" or a gift icon, only it would be like a calendar. When they click on it, they could open the box for that day of december.

The rewards -
I was thinking start off small, like 500 gold & a pet snack, or 200 gold & a seed. But maybe on the christmas eve, a pet. Like beta testers got that dragon, and on christmas maybe a mega snack and 1,000 gold or something. It'd give everyone something to look forward to. Even if they dont celebrate christmas.

I know it's a little too late for this december, but maybe next year? :D ?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
SpiritalWolf wrote:
How it would work -
Every day a user logs in, a pop-up would apper, like a trade "!" or a gift icon, only it would be like a calendar. When they click on it, they could open the box for that day of december.

The rewards -
I was thinking start off small, like 500 gold & a pet snack, or 200 gold & a seed. But maybe on the christmas eve, a pet. Like beta testers got that dragon, and on christmas maybe a mega snack and 1,000 gold or something. It'd give everyone something to look forward to. Even if they dont celebrate christmas.

I know it's a little too late for this december, but maybe next year? :D ?

What a fabulous idea!