Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with jotun!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I am a level 51 storm and had another grandmaster with me and we failed. next, i had a legendary with me and we failed.

can anyone offer help?

i can do fridays from 4pm to 9pm eastern, sat. from 12pm to 9pm eastern, and sunday from 12pm to 9pm eastern.

if you can help please put the relm, time (put timezone), character name, and spot that we should meet.

Kiera Dreamleaf lvl. 51 Grandmaster storm
Tiffany Rainbowheart lvl. 28 life
Miranda Icestaff lvl. 10 Initiate ice

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
fun23k wrote:
I am a level 51 storm and had another grandmaster with me and we failed. next, i had a legendary with me and we failed.

can anyone offer help?

i can do fridays from 4pm to 9pm eastern, sat. from 8am to 9pm eastern, and sunday from 12pm to 9pm eastern.

if you can help please put the relm, time (put timezone), character name, and spot that we should meet.

I'd be happy to. Is that 8am to 9pm eastern on Saturday? If so, how about 9:30am on Saturday? I'm thinking Torrence realm, meet near Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard? I have several to choose from depending on preference. In my legendary+ wizards: Galen is ice, Gabriel is balance, Liam is fire, and Aedan is myth. If this time and location will work, just let me know which one you'd prefer to play with and I'll meet you there.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I looked on my calendar and i have something to do until around 1pm eastern. is there any way you can do it a little later? or can you do it maybe on sunday?

Thanks for offering to help me.

Keira Dreamleaf

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
fun23k wrote:
I looked on my calendar and i have something to do until around 1pm eastern. is there any way you can do it a little later? or can you do it maybe on sunday?

Thanks for offering to help me.

Keira Dreamleaf

I could do it at about the same time (9:30am EST) on Sunday... would that work?

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Yes, that would be great. Thank you for the help! As for the wizard, I don't really care wich one it is.

Keira Dreamleaf

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I may be a little late so pls wait until around 9:50 or 20min
Keira Dreamleaf

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
fun23k wrote:
I may be a little late so pls wait until around 9:50 or 20min
Keira Dreamleaf

I think that will work. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
fun23k wrote:

can anyone offer help?

i can do fridays from 4pm to 9pm eastern, sat. from 12pm to 9pm eastern, and sunday from 12pm to 9pm eastern.

ill help

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I have a suggestion, get 2 or 3 more players and start fighting. I used 2 more players and was succsesful! (They were about my level or lower I think.) We didn't flee at the same time and get defeated at the same time.
It was a while ago like lvl "40? OR 41?" I don't remember when though.

Mary SparkleBlossom level 50 GrandMaster Thurgest