Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guys Like Pink To!

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
rushb1494040 wrote:
I do. It's ..... just weird. And I would like to get away from guys who like pink, and since your ship (just joking :P) is getting away I'm going to be on it.

Brianna Wildrider Transcended Pyromancer

I was sailing my ship as far as possible from the gender iceberg because at the time I didn't want to get involved in another titanic (pun definitely intended) argument. Wizard101 tends to make gender a main issue, and some people think that's okay while others (myself included) don't. I just didn't get involved emotionally, but still provide some information. Now, as for it being "weird" for boys to like pink: shouldn't that mean that it should be weird for girls to like blue? That's a "boy's color", isn't it? I like pink and I'm a guy, so I'm kinda offended. Sorry, but you are not welcome on my ship.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Interesting supposition to request.
Sure guys like to wear pink. KI already said why they made thier color palatte choice. I think guys should be allowed to wear pink if they are all in agreement that they want pink in thier color palatte and want to lose another color.
Me, I'd be willing to give up silver for irredscent, like some of the frozen blocks of ice sculptures I see around occassionally, and, if we really wanted to talk colors, I've seen a whole bunch of colors that would be super cool for our wizards to wear, and I'd absolutely totally groove on...
How about shades of pink?
Why not ask for more than one choice of pink?
-Shows pink in dye shop interface- little drop down menu opens up...
More pink!
Course you'd have to start out in your standard wizard colors of your starter outfits, but if your asking for pink, why not ask for the moon and ask for 20 shades of pink? Or blue? Or whatever.
Why limit yourself or your wizard to just one color?
I'd be asking for the whole box of 98 crayons, not just one color. :D
That's a request. If your gonna go out on a limb and shake the tree...

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Ok, why can't boy wizards get pink gear? I like pink and so do many of my friends. So why don't you let boy wizards dye their gear into pink? It's not a girl color! So, KI, can you please let boy wizards get pink gear to? If you can't, why not?
Yeah! Girls also like the color brown too! Not the prettiest color but it reminds me of fall and i think girls and boys should have the same colors!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
rushb1494040 wrote:
I do. It's ..... just weird. And I would like to get away from guys who like pink, and since your ship (just joking :P) is getting away I'm going to be on it.

Brianna Wildrider Transcended Pyromancer

I was sailing my ship as far as possible from the gender iceberg because at the time I didn't want to get involved in another titanic (pun definitely intended) argument. Wizard101 tends to make gender a main issue, and some people think that's okay while others (myself included) don't. I just didn't get involved emotionally, but still provide some information. Now, as for it being "weird" for boys to like pink: shouldn't that mean that it should be weird for girls to like blue? That's a "boy's color", isn't it? I like pink and I'm a guy, so I'm kinda offended. Sorry, but you are not welcome on my ship.

Sorry, but my sister meant that in real life you usually don't see boys running around in pink. As for blue being a "boy's color" IT IS NOT. In real life everybody (at least once in their life) wears BLUE jeans. And as for my sister/BFF not being welcome on your ship, we'll just sneak onto there.

Tiffany Wildrider

P.S. I call her sister/BFF cause i know her in real life since 2nd grade....just to clarify.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
turbonator wrote:
Sorry, but my sister meant that in real life you usually don't see boys running around in pink. As for blue being a "boy's color" IT IS NOT. In real life everybody (at least once in their life) wears BLUE jeans. And as for my sister/BFF not being welcome on your ship, we'll just sneak onto there.

Tiffany Wildrider

P.S. I call her sister/BFF cause i know her in real life since 2nd grade....just to clarify.

Well real life and this game are quite different, aren't they? So I don't see your point. Also jeans come in a variety of colors, so I don't see your point there either. All I'm saying is that boys shouldn't be mocked or told they're "weird" for wanting to wear pink. That's just dumb.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
if it annoys you could always make a girl (not meaning to be being snarky sorry if it seems that way)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
zazly wrote:
if it annoys you could always make a girl (not meaning to be being snarky sorry if it seems that way)

That's not the point here.