Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 78 death spell!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
i have a idea for the level 78 death spell. here it is:

Mystery Train: does 980 damage (does not heal bck half of damage!)
accuracy:85%
pips:10
apperance: railroad tracks appear and the sound of a train starts then the sun starts to slowly go down and then the moon appears and the sound of a train grows louder and louder then you see the train and the mystery train would have question marks and skulls painted on the sides. the wolfs would howl and then the mystery train drives super fast straight into your opponent. then it would give the caster a mystery blade that could be any blade or even a dispel.

Hope you like my idea!

Defender
May 01, 2011
lol i should have put up new level 78 spells cause i just now thought of a new storm and myth spell! here they are:

storm spell:Titanic
does 1360 damge (not to all enemies!)
apperance:a ship appears sailing on the water while waves crashing up on the sides of the ship. the lightning strikes the ship and passangers scream. the titanic crashes into rocks and then a glacier then holes shooting out water appear.the titanic blows up because of the water and thena ball of water comes up out of the water and hits your enemy.

myth: pirate ship (sorry myth girls if it is really boyish!)
does:890 damage and gives target a -95 accuracy or damage
apperance: a pirate ship appears sailing salty waters and you can hear pirates howling.the pirate ship comes closer and closer and then pirates throw rum into the ocean polluting it. the pirates notice your enemy and then the shoot the cannons hitting the enemy. before the cannon ball touches your target the ball explodes and the sound of a burp comes out of the ball. food come out of the cannon ball and hit your enemy.

Rachel WillowRider Grandmaster Necromancer Briskbreeze champion level 54

Survivor
May 13, 2010
How about this for a Level 78 Death spell?

Zombie Horde: A horde of zombies claw their way out of the ground then aimlessly attack all enemies. They then stumble back and heal all allies evenly from the damage taken. The spell could do 800 damage.

Survivor
May 05, 2011
wow those are really cool sis i love those ideas!
i have an idea of my own! since i am life heres a life spell

pips: 10
attacks all enemies heals all allies!
moolinda fun:
it opens up a small scene of mooshu then a green hole appears then out comes none other than moolinda woo! she looks at each enemy and takes away 980 health from each and heals all allies and gives 2 pips and 700 health! what do you think?

Defender
May 01, 2011
I just thought of another idea for 78 death spell:

Viper of the spider

damage: 590 to all enemies
appearance: a spider web appears and flies get trapped on the sticky web a spider appears and shows its eight eyes.The eyes turn toxic green. He immediatly walks up to you and builds a web around your opponent. the web sinks into your enemy then the spider spits viper at your enemy attacking him.

Defender
May 01, 2011
I have a new idea for a level 78 death spell once again!

Here it is:

Death
Pips:10
appearance: a dark shadowy hooded figure appears on a bridge with the moon light showing his skull face he looks up at you and screams.He breaks of a dead elder tree and slams it at your opponent doing 1290 damage and then he grow super sharp claws and scratches your opponent stunning him.

Defender
May 01, 2011
my new idea of a spell:

Rotten Boar
10 pips
700 damage all enemies
a green and brown boar appears laying in dead grass and bamboo.he sees your opponent and throws his spear at your opponent doing the damage then looks at the caster and heals them.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
My Idea Of A Level 78 Death Spell :

Lycanthrope:
Does 750-850 death damage to all opponents and gives them each a weakness no health back.
A Large Wolf Like Creature Appears In Front Of The Full Moon When Suddenly Its Eyes Turn Red And Its Mouth Opens Wide And It Starts To Bite Its Opponents.

Defender
May 01, 2011
Thank you all for posting very awesome ideas! I have come up with a new spell too!

Prisoner In cell 47
a jail in newgate prison would appear. a hooded figure in cell 47 would be playing with a voodoo doll. he would see you. he floats to the cell bars and scratches the bars while schreeching terribly bad. he would punch right thrrough the bars and punch your opponent doing 960-1000 damage and would give caster a +35 death blade

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I have an idea for a level 78 life spell :D
It is called Poison Ivy and it is a damage over-time spell, because life does not have one of those to my knowledge (not sure about the 68 spell, i'm only level 58 ) Anyway, here are the stats:

Pips: 10 Pips

Appearance: There are several options...

1. A Gobbler or another well known character is itching his arm or belly or whatever.... and then a crack in the ground forms and a vine like creature comes out and whips the enemy :D The vine creature could appear similar to the tree guys (i forget what they're called) in Wysteria, the tall ones that have a mustache and scare me a little bit Also, since it is a damage over-time spell, each round the damage endures a vine will whip the victim to carry out the damge.

2. Basically just the last part of the first option excluding the gobbler itchiness and starting from the crack in the ground.

Damage: 420 + 500 over 3 rounds

Hope you like my idea :) I'm not sure if it should hit one or all enemies... tell me what you think!

Defender
May 01, 2011
Dear Linel271,

Your Life idea is awesome!

I thought of a new Life spell too:

Foutain Of Youth

Pips:10
apperance a foutain appears with water pouring. the sun would shine ver bright. a man would walk up to the foutain of youth and take a diamond chalice and scoop water up so he can heal the caster doing a 1200 heal and puts a 80- next storm spell and 80- next ice spell.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
i have a idea for the level 78 death spell. here it is:

Mystery Train: does 980 damage (does not heal bck half of damage!)
accuracy:85%
apperance: railroad tracks appear and the sound of a train starts then the sun starts to slowly go down and then the moon appears and the sound of a train grows louder and louder then you see the train and the mystery train would have question marks and skulls painted on the sides. the wolfs would howl and then the mystery train drives super fast straight into your opponent. then it would give the caster a mystery blade that could be any blade or even a dispel.

Hope you like my idea!
I think a new Level 78 Death spell should be Howling wolf: Were the wolf runs up a hill howls at the moon runs down and attacks. Damage: 790 hitting all enemies. Pips: 10.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Ice ideas:

Yeti, a forest pops up with a yeti wandering through it. The yeti sees the target, rips a tree out of the ground, and uses it as a bat. 1000-1125 ice damage and stun, 10 pips, level 75 spell, train from Prof. Greyrose

Odin, Odin appears in a blizzard. He looks like a frost giant but much bigger and his hat is gold. He has an eyepatch over one eye. He holds a spear made of ice. The staff begins to glow and Odin spears all enemies. Then he screams, stunning all enemies. 800 to all enemies, Level 78 spell, quest

Life ideas:

Yggdrasil, an enourmous tree pops out of the ground. The tree starts to spin faster and faster. A branch lunges out and grabs target. It curls around him, squeezing him hard. Then another branch Lashes out, hitting target. The tree descends into water. 1050-1200 to target. Level 75 spell. 10 pips. Train from moolinda wu.

Gaia, 600 to all enemies, 300 health to all players. 11 pips. Level 78.

Death ideas: ragnarok, valerkie

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
Thank you all for posting very awesome ideas! I have come up with a new spell too!

Prisoner In cell 47
a jail in newgate prison would appear. a hooded figure in cell 47 would be playing with a voodoo doll. he would see you. he floats to the cell bars and scratches the bars while schreeching terribly bad. he would punch right thrrough the bars and punch your opponent doing 960-1000 damage and would give caster a +35 death blade

Nice, but better name