Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waster Wraith?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
To unlock KT I had to defeat Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave.It took me a while,but I finally killed him.I went on to KT and now I am in MS.A couple of my friends are in MB and they said they never even heard of Lord Nightshade nor battle and kill him.One of my friends said that all he had to do was kill Grubb in Sunken City then he got the spiral key to KT.Did I spend lots of battles trying to kill Lord Nightshade for nothing?I am very Confused.Please reply back if you have an answer or theory.

THX!!
Bailey Skullvault
LvL 43 Master
Pyromancer

If the heart is like a candle,then the mind is like a flame.-Dalia Falmea. :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
landlie9 wrote:
To unlock KT I had to defeat Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave. It took me a while but I finally killed him. I went on to KT and now I am in MS. A couple of my friends are in MB and they said they never even heard of Lord Nightshade nor battle and kill him. One of my friends said that all he had to do was kill Grubb in Sunken City then he got the spiral key to KT. Did I spend lots of battles trying to kill Lord Nightshade for nothing? I am very Confused. Please reply back if you have an answer or theory.

THX!!
Bailey Skullvault
LvL 43 Master
Pyromancer

If the heart is like a candle,then the mind is like a flame.-Dalia Falmea. :D

I think your friends have forgotten the way it goes, you did it the right way. Grubb and Sunken City are a side quest which I suggest if you take it you complete with at least one other person and at a higher level then you are in Wizard City so you can sort of run though it. Although way back am not sure Sunken City may have been required but it is no longer.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to complete Professor Ambrose's quest to defeat Lord Nightshade if you want to proceed to Krokotopia.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Nope, you have to beat Lord Nightshade to get to Krokotopia. That's how it goes.