Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spells - Open for Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011

Does anyone have any ideas for Level 78 Spells?
I think these are good ideas:
Fire- Draconian 1005 + - 50% to next spell
Ice- Avalanche 980 to all enemies
Storm- Posiedon 1200
Myth- Bogeyman 250 + 900 over 3 turns
Life- Mutated Treant- 950
Death- Demon 300 + 700 over 3 turns
Balance- Solar Eclipse 950-1030 + -35% to next spell

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Myth-Gryphon 900 damage to all enemies and takes away charms and shields :)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Their overpowered and the names are kinda unoriginal. For Life you put, "Mutated Treant," that's really weird since a Treant already exists and making another one would be bad. And for Death, there are many demons, such as the Oni, or the Cyclopes, or other creatures. Also, Fire already has a Draconian spell, it's the Fire Dragon spell. As a Balance wizard, I wouldn't think "Solar Eclipse" is a very good name for a spell.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I have a good idea for a new Balance spell, it should be the Egyptian god Anubis since Balance already has Ra.
And yea, you probably should come up with a new idea for Life.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Your idea's are good. Though like the posts above mine state, they could use a little tweaking and re-naming. I have some tips/ideas you could put into use. :)

Fire - Sounds good, some other named you could use are probably "Bottles Fury" "Rings of fire".
Ice - Ice could do with another 1-hit spell. As we got Giant then angel which were both AoE before mammoth. Maybe Ice Hound. Which would do 1,000 damage to 1 enemy and steal a shield.
Storm - Thats only 100 more HitPoints than levy. Yet 20 levels higher needed. It should be 1,500 or something along those lines.
Myth - Could use a little tweak in the name, and make it a one-hit AoE. Myth had Orthrus, Medusa, and then Basilisk which were all 1-hit. They really need an AoE.
Life - Could do with being renamed. Other than that seems great.
Death - Death, like myth, could do with an AoE, without the DoT.
Balance - Could do with being renamed. Apart from that seems great.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Arso wrote:
I have a good idea for a new Balance spell, it should be the Egyptian god Anubis since Balance already has Ra.
And yea, you probably should come up with a new idea for Life.

Yes I also love this idea, Anubis should be next balance spell.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
You know it would be really cool if they got some strong new minions