Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu - missing badge :(

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I have been looking over my badges and discovered many missing, not the ones that you need a few hundred of this guy or that guy, but end of the area badges are missing because i missed something in almost every world so far. Now in another area of the forum I discovered that i missed a secret quest in the deck shopkeeper's place in krok so i didnt have my final krok badge. But havent found anything in here regarding my missing Mooshu badge, Emerald Champion. So does anyone know what for missing quest this might be? Is there a secret guy somewhere with a quest?? I'm planning to check all the shopkeepers on every world now just to make sure, but idk what I missed in Mooshu, I visited every shop frequently.

Thanks

Taryn RavenHeart lvl 63 Myth
Rylee SpriteCaster lvl 63 Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
I have been looking over my badges and discovered many missing, not the ones that you need a few hundred of this guy or that guy, but end of the area badges are missing because i missed something in almost every world so far. Now in another area of the forum I discovered that i missed a secret quest in the deck shopkeeper's place in krok so i didnt have my final krok badge. But havent found anything in here regarding my missing Mooshu badge, Emerald Champion. So does anyone know what for missing quest this might be? Is there a secret guy somewhere with a quest?? I'm planning to check all the shopkeepers on every world now just to make sure, but idk what I missed in Mooshu, I visited every shop frequently.

Thanks

To get this badge you have to complete ALL Mooshu quests:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges
(scroll down to page 6)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:

Thanks

(scroll down to page 6)

It might take time, but here is a list of Mooshu quests that you can check:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
(scroll down to page 6)

I have that page pulled up constantly, as i'm trying to figure out what to do about several missing badges for my upper lvl girls.
I just got the sword saint for my lvl 63 life, how the heck she didnt get that idk. But she is also missing the Spirit Walker badge and idk how to figure out what she missed. I've been going all over those areas of mooshu with her. Defeated the oni again even though I know she defeated it multiple times already. This is frustrating. There should be a way we can look at all the quests we actually did, kind of like how our badge area shows we need so many cats or rats or pigs or whatever for badges... btw, where the heck are the cats in MB?? I need many for my girls and all i find are rats :(

Anyhow, there should be a way, maybe when we log in here on wizard101.com that we can go thru a list of our quests completed per world so we could match that to the quests given per world and find out what we missed... anyone else like that idea??