Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more mounts allowed in the arena?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
I recently ported to my friend in a match and my mount was off. I tried to put it on, but it said, "No mounts are allowed in this area." So K.I., why aren't mounts allowed in the arena anymore?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Yea I agree to! I was in pvp today and I noticed no mounts are on! Strange I know right? :?

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
lucara wrote:
I recently ported to my friend in a match and my mount was off. I tried to put it on, but it said, "No mounts are allowed in this area." So K.I., why aren't mounts allowed in the arena anymore?

The quick answer? The new rino mount. People were using the back seat of the rino mount to bring an extra player into the circle to fight with them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
lucara wrote:

Because of the two person rhino mount glitch.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Great, now cuz of those ppl doing that glitch, my mounts can't ride in the arena :-(

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
this is probaly temporary while ki fixes the two person mount glitch it is a new type of mount and i think they released it in a bundle first is so people could find glitches in them and hopefully report them.

Administrator
hanable33 wrote:
this is probaly temporary while ki fixes the two person mount glitch it is a new type of mount and i think they released it in a bundle first is so people could find glitches in them and hopefully report them.

This is a permanent change. Mounts are no longer allowed in the PvP Arena areas.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
lucara wrote:

It doesn't really matter to me. They took it out because of the rhino mount glitch. What would you rather have: 2v1 in ranked pvp or no mounts in arena period? Mounts are just for extra speed, and you don't really need one, especially in the arena which you don't need to do.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
hanable33 wrote:

This is a permanent change. Mounts are no longer allowed in the PvP Arena areas.

Why not? What's so bad about having a mount in the arena?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
JinZah wrote:
lucara wrote:

The quick answer? The new rino mount. People were using the back seat of the rino mount to bring an extra player into the circle to fight with them.
You beat me to the punch