Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are you liking Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
How are you liking this new Zafaria updates? What do you think are the goods and the bads? I'm loving this update so far. What about you?

Caroline Sunbright level 65 life

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Best World Yet. There is not one major thing I dislike about his world. Not One!!!! There are a few minor things, but overall, its an excellent world. I tip my hat to you KI!
William Crowthistle Transcended Pyromancer
8)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Really hate it. Ki said they would be realsed by the end of the year. And it doesnt have good monsters. Sorry if I was mean!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
I like ZF. It not my favorite world ( my favorite in DS) but I like it.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I am loving it. It is breathtakingly beautiful and I love the voice parts. I love the colors.

Megan

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
codastar wrote:
Really hate it. Ki said they would be realsed by the end of the year. And it doesnt have good monsters. Sorry if I was mean!

You weren't mean, and KingsIsle did release it by the end of the year :P.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I love the new world, even though it isnt my favorite. I like all of the scenery and pictures. But, I finished the world easy. It only took me a week or two. Plus I stuck to my waterworks gear most of the time. Apart from those problems i love Zafaria.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I think that the clothes are over priced but i like getting the elephant transforation. over all i think that it is a good world and i give it a 9/10

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
it has accasional flaw it still being new and all but overall it is good 8)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I actually like it. I think it has a pretty good plot with collecting golden weapons. Although most of the bosses cheat, it is easy. It might even top my list of favorite worlds, surpassing Mooshu. :D

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
I have not unlocked it because I am only a level 42,but I have teleported there many times and it is amazing.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
connor10000128 wrote:
I have not unlocked it because I am only a level 42,but I have teleported there many times and it is amazing.

You have something to look forward to then :D

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:
connor10000128 wrote:

i love zafaria so far besides the bosses are really annoying because they cheat

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
sonicskill wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
connor10000128 wrote:

i love zafaria so far besides the bosses are really annoying because they cheat

EVERY boss cheats? Wow, I don't remember EVERY one of them cheating.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
It is one of my favourite worlds however I was surprised by the lack of bosses and there were too many gathering quests with street creatures