Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester Droors

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Why did you make Chester Droors so difficult to beat? I challenged him serveral times and was defeated. Three agianst one without help is too difficult, I don't have a minon. I'm sorry I am just upset that KI made him this difficult. Chester Droors is almost impossible to beat. It seems the harder I try the worse it is to beat him.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I use treasure cards. I changed my deck of cards, so I could beat him and still got defeated me. My plan is to teleport someone in and get minon from the secret shop.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
He's actually easy if you follow the hints he gives you. Which pretty much boil down to "use traps". There's a reason the text flashes on the screen.

Iridian Starmender
Grandmaster Sorceress

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
My idea of teleporting someone in worked, almost. I still got defeated and the other player didn't heal me.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I thought you were joking, but you were correct about using traps and sheilds. I reorganized my deck of cards agian and beat him once, but got defeat by his henchmen. So, its just a matter of time, since I will be able to pass this quest.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I have a balanced wizard and had judgment when I went up agaisnt Chester. What I did was to take out his minions first and as fast as I could. After that I played defense and powered up judgment and took Chester out with one or two hits.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I have fire charater. So, I used a fire shield and imoleate. Plus, fire charms and fire field, wyldfire. Its still difficult, but I am learning. There should be another training course on how to use these properly. Because, I realize now that I have only got by with luck, and not using them effectively.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
i noticed when fighting him, that every turn you don't cast a trap, he heals or buffs himself or his minions. So i altered my usual strategy (and deck) so that i could cast traps until I built up enough pips to take out his minions (one at a time if I had to. I failed several times before I won in both test and live realms) And finally once the minions were gone I focused on Droors. At least that way the minions wouldn't kill me after I beat him.

Iridian Starmender
Grandmaster Sorceress

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:
Why did you make Chester Droors so difficult to beat? I challenged him serveral times and was defeated. Three agianst one without help is too difficult, I don't have a minon. I'm sorry I am just upset that KI made him this difficult. Chester Droors is almost impossible to beat. It seems the harder I try the worse it is to beat him.

Where is Chester Droors?

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Yeah, I sorry about misplaceing this topic. There is already a topic on Chester Droors in the Wystira message board.