Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sandstone reagent (not from stone block)

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
A few days ago, I found a sandstone in Stone Town. This was not a stone block. It looked sort of like a beehive sitting on ground or a piece of pottery and it said Sandstone along with the x to harvest it.

I have looked some more but have not found it again. Is there a new type of reagent for sandstone or was this a figment of my imagination.

Hannah Lifebringer level 67 life

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
superluther wrote:
A few days ago, I found a sandstone in Stone Town. This was not a stone block. It looked sort of like a beehive sitting on ground or a piece of pottery and it said Sandstone along with the x to harvest it.

I have looked some more but have not found it again. Is there a new type of reagent for sandstone or was this a figment of my imagination.

Hannah Lifebringer level 67 life

It's not your imagination. Sandstone now has a few spawn points in Savannah and Stone Town. Yes, you can get Sunstone as a rare harvest from these Spawn Points. With how crowded ZF is, it will be hard to mine for sandstone and sunstone there though.