Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-2-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I thought this was so much more creative than the typical book quest and I really enjoyed it. Kudos for finding an entertaining way to make the book quest fit better with this storyline and setting!

I'd love to see more surprises like this in future worlds. :)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
...Art History...

LOVED IT! So much more creative and entertaining than 'just the books'... though the books were nice quests too.

Survivor
May 25, 2011
I loved this quest, however I thought the 300 or so gold reward was a little disappointing and made me question the point of doing it. But, again, love the creativity in changing the items to something other than books and the movement of the images when you found them was really neat :)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I greatly enjoyed the change from books to animations. However as others have said I would like to be able to replay them. Maybe add a new furniture item for castles that lets you read/watch all books/paintings that you have come across

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I also really liked this quest because it was different and consistent with the theme of the safari.

I would love to be able to watch the animations more than once. They are so wonderful, but over so quickly.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I also enjoyed the animations...creative and innovative..and a welcome change from the old : find the book" quests.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
I enjoyed it. As for any negative feedback, I think the most anyone could claim, is that they were "disinterested". I can't think of any reason not to continue implementing things such as this, as there is no possible negative impact on the player, and can only serve to give a deeper experience to those who enjoy the story aspects of the game.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I have only one problem with this, i was heading to the Nemean rock, when suddenly my computer starts going weird. I decide not to enter the Nemean Rock yet, because that could be potentially problematic. So just as im quitting the game, the art infront of the Nemean Rock starts doing it thing... and i miss the whole thing! and i cant even go into the quest dialogue and find out what it said. I pride myself in being the one with the most knowledge about the spiral at my school, but to me that seemed like a crucial piece of Zafaria's history. I came up with ths idea because it has certain familiar faces in the painting I never had this problem with the books, so in that sense i guess i would prefer this to be a book quest. But another part of me likes the animations. So is there any way i could find out what the painting said?

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer, Level 63/64, Author of the Destined Ones pts 1&2

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Loved them, just want the option to replay them again. I like the idea of have all the history of the spiral come to our houses.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
This was a great edition to the book quest line. The animation and story telling were awesome.

I agree though that it would be nice to be able to go back and re-read some of the lore obtained from all of the books. Say maybe be able to go back to the "librarian" that gave us the quests and be able to read them there for each world? When we are questing we are often in a hurry to see what is next and don't take the time to fully absorb the story line information. I've long been interested in having a quest log that shows completed quests as well as pending quests for similar reasons.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
[liked it a lot it was cool looking for them , oh and we would like to see housing stuff and seamstress with equipment so we can stitch things :D

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Zafaria's animated paintings are a great spin on the usual books, and a nice little surprise. I join many others here in wishing they could be re-viewed (or re-read, for the older books) as the history & lore in those stories add so much to the game. They really bring the Spiral to life!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Love it! It was very nice, I enjoyed the animations. Hopefully we could replay them again?

Keep up the creativity!

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
really, finished the whole thing, never noticed they were animated, lol

Administrator
I'm glad to see that most of you liked it! Our idea Wizards will definitely keep this in mind for the future...

...New FF in moments! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea