Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time, Space, Matter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I think there should be three new schools, Time, Space, and Matter. I need you to help me think of ideas what they should be, although I already have some ideas for Time. Time school spells would be jinx spells (spells that you attach to another spell). They would enable a spell to go first in a duel or some that can cause an enemie's spell to go last. What do you think, and as I said earlier please comment and give ideas. :D
Sincerely,
Noah Windflame lvl 60 pyromancer

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
averynicolemi wrote:
I think there should be three new schools, Time, Space, and Matter. I need you to help me think of ideas what they should be, although I already have some ideas for Time. Time school spells would be jinx spells (spells that you attach to another spell). They would enable a spell to go first in a duel or some that can cause an enemie's spell to go last. What do you think, and as I said earlier please comment and give ideas. :D
Sincerely,

It's good, but in order to have it, I think you should have to have a lvl 68 to make it a main school for your own new character. Maybe space could have like, Next attack spell misses or something. There would be like a critical block shield behind you the entire time or something

-William Deathhead, lvl 68 Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
wwiill11 wrote:
averynicolemi wrote:
Sincerely,

It's good, but in order to have it, I think you should have to have a lvl 68 to make it a main school for your own new character. Maybe space could have like, Next attack spell misses or something. There would be like a critical block shield behind you the entire time or something

-William Deathhead, lvl 68 Necromancer
For the critical block shield i think that should be Matter, but everything else sounds fine. :D

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
Sincerely,
I came up with an idea for Space, Normodify. Normodify can only be used for bosses that cheat and would erase the cheating quality from them, causing them to be ordinary bosses. Take Astreous for example, he puts on a -90% sheild on himself every time you attack, so if you used Normodify on him he would't do that anymore.