Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

christmas specials

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
on Christmas there should be some quests and on the last one give a spell. not strong because a bunch of people would have it and just make up a cool Christmas spell that does damage based on pips, level, or i dont know something maybe as exotic as pet level. Anyways love the game and keep making it better. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah .

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
hotdog1122 wrote:
on Christmas there should be some quests and on the last one give a spell. not strong because a bunch of people would have it and just make up a cool Christmas spell that does damage based on pips, level, or i dont know something maybe as exotic as pet level. Anyways love the game and keep making it better. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah .
is it weird that l thought this was about a wizard101 chrismas specials but i like the haliday quests ideas.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
hotdog1122 wrote:

Wizard101 doesn't Celebrate Christmas. They Celebrate Yuletide. Yuletide is often considered the celebration of the Winter Solstice.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
How about if the Ravenwood Christmas tree was stolen and you have to fight a boss to get it back.