Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level seventys

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
i,being a level seventy myself think that there should be more options for level seventies like level seventy clothes and maybe a level 70 tower or dungeon. i am just saying there should be more stuff for level seventies
instead of just getting a badge.

Nathan fire mask level 70 necromancer

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I agree. I think that KI will come up with a level 70 dungeon in not too long a time. It's a great way to keep high level Wizards occupied while waiting for the next realm to conquer.

I also wish they would add some special effects for wizards when they reach milestone levels like Grandmaster, legendary, and Transcended. A big Fireworks display would be fun.

Historian
May 01, 2010
GamingDan wrote:
I agree. I think that KI will come up with a level 70 dungeon in not too long a time. It's a great way to keep high level Wizards occupied while waiting for the next realm to conquer.

I also wish they would add some special effects for wizards when they reach milestone levels like Grandmaster, legendary, and Transcended. A big Fireworks display would be fun.

What about like a special wand/sword motion?

Squire
Dec 21, 2008